• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What was your saddest part in KH2? (Possible spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

getblazedordie

when goofy got hit in the head with the rock, i thought he was dead, i was like whaaaaaaaat!!!?!???? ima destroy the heartless that did that!!!! hehe it was kinda sad

peace

lv_kh0720

when Roxas meet Sora (with hell making-cry soundtrack!!!) and Roxas said "My summer vacation is...over" I can't sleep the whole night!!!!!

and a little, when Kairi said "It's real" (don't say you don't remember!) I just thought how much she missed him, poor girl :D

and when Sora thought Goofy was dead, I felt a little sad too but...Donald ruined it all :D

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Mine was The screen said THE END and it was all like over in only one week......I liked laid on the floor and cried over how stupid I was to finish the game so quickly

Later I jumped up and said " OK I'M DONE..... NOW I'M READY FOR KH3

Last edited:

pwn_teh_noobz

The Jesus said:
It's an E-rated game. I didn't take it serious.

So here....

Saddest part of FFX

Tidus died.

no....dont think so...

my saddest part was the summer vacation thing.

Rakuen

The end of Roxas's part of the game made me sad, when he said, "You're lucky, Sora. I guess my summer vacation's...over." (or something like that).

Also the part where Sora's saying good-bye to Hayner and everyone and he cried (well, let slip one tear), that part made me sad too because I knew it was really Roxas that was crying.

The ending made me sad because it was the ENDING. It was OVER. After a year and a half of waiting (I was a late KH fan. XD) it was OVER.

Foshizzle

I would say i felt bad for xemnas Being hated for loving to kill and dominate world aint that bad is it?

*EKH*

1. When Roxas gave up his freedom to fuse with Sora.

2. The part where Goofy is 'dead'

3. When Axel died, though it didn't make me as sad as most people here.

sora_barzahd

The saddest part for me was paying $70+ for that game and strategy guide. The guide was pointless and the game was to short

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back