• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth of Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud302

In my room playing PS2 (hopefully soon to be PS3)
Okay, anyone who hasn't beaten KHII, READ NO FURTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPOILER WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so, has anyone ever replayed through KH1 again just to see the moment when Roxas is created? I want to. It's gonna be so cool to see Sora turn into a heartless and then just think, "Yay, now Roxas is out there somewhere, with his badass duel-keyblade wielding self.!!!"

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
lol....I might replay it....mostly to just play it....maybe one day I'll play all three to completion, nonstop....

Mickey Killer

Awesome. Too bad CoM wasn't in the middle. The perfect KH sandwich....although it would be better if FM was released here, but no use in complaining over that.

Yes, yes it would have been better. MUUUCCCHHH better. But oh well. So what if Disney is American-based, right? *Sigh*

As for CoM, I uh, cheated and watched the ending. I know, I suck.

heartofRiku

I'll eventually replay Kingdom Hearts, but not for the purpose of seeing when Roxas was "born."

I

The Show Must Go On
Awesome. Too bad CoM wasn't in the middle. The perfect KH sandwich....although it would be better if FM was released here, but no use in complaining over that.

are we talking about when khcom was released? or about the order Mickey Killer played them? im confused

Unkown

their has to bee some dumb ass who didn't beat CoM unlike i did i took the time to beat both riku and soras story it tells how sora trapped by namine

Last edited by a moderator:

chosen destiny

roxas was born from the heart of sora when he sarificed himself for kiari, i odnt play kh1 only for that reason, i play it because it awsome, lol

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
You mean Roxas wasn't that pink baby hidden in the pixels that came out of Sora's crotch? : 0

I do wonder.. Roxas would've been created during the time Sora went around Hollow Bastion as a heartless... How'd he get to TWTNW? : /

Lilly

Website
www.kittymimiko.multiply.com
Twilight Town is the world that between darkness and light..I think the Organization just took him with to TWTNW...

Are you guys think about to play Kh1 and then when Sora are a heartless and you guys think to stop there and go play kh2 as Roxas funny..

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
I do wonder.. Roxas would've been created during the time Sora went around Hollow Bastion as a heartless... How'd he get to TWTNW? : /

Well, he was born in Twilight Town, so I'm assuming that perhaps he met Axel there and joined the Organization...then went to TWTNW after that.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Twilight Town is the world that between darkness and light..I think the Organization just took him with to TWTNW...

Are you guys think about to play Kh1 and then when Sora are a heartless and you guys think to stop there and go play kh2 as Roxas funny..

1. Grammar Lilly
2. From the time he left Sora's crotch, to the beginning of KH2 was a little more than a year.
3. Interesting concept though
4. Pink is hard to read
5. I like making lists of six

[eats a snickers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back