• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
lol, i'll probabaly do half way through one week and half way through the next or w/e, whichever occurs to me the most lol.

/offtopic

P.s. I know this is off topic BUT HOW THE HECK DO YOU WRITE ON A UK CHEQUE dollars?????????? like in the box that looks like this?

-----------
£ |---------- |
-----------

i know how to write it, just not how to display it on that box? do you just put the dollar sign in and write the amount? like

-----------
£ |$339.99|
-----------
like that?

/offtopic

Dark Fire

lol... yeah, i love the date it is out, last day of term, and my year 11 yearlies finished so i can get it either after my final exam no later the 12pm so wooooooot and the only way it will be at 12 if i have the maths exam (which i truely hope not) i hate maths.... but WOOOOOOt. yeah i'm going to go through it slowly, i mean i love the game but slow and steady, i think i'll finish the game then play it again like month later to get the extra side quests... OH AND I CAN FINALLY SEE THE SITE WOOOOOOOOT. (i hope it gets released in aussie at the same time as uk)

Duel weilder i have no clue, but that is a bloody good question, i think you should be right

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
I checked on the internet and nothing came up on that topic. I was just asking since I/my mother sent a cheque to yesasia.com and i wrote it like that and I was just hoping that the cheque works. Or i will be forced to buy of lik-sang.com, but they don't have the product in stock. So I was just asking to see if I was right.

/offtopic

/ontopic

Anyway I will plat KH2 slowly and respectively now I have decided. Now only 27 DAYS TO GO!!!!

tidusffxwakka

dual weilder u should be ok especially if u email yes asia and explain. however u shoulda gone into the bank and got a special cheque which covers the dollars aspect. however if u look at the site

Our Price: US$339.99 [~£179.96]

List: £195.84
Save: £15.88 (8%)
Availability: In stock: usually ships within 1 - 2 days

the uk bit should been the price u put lol

JapanesePanda

So which world is everyone looking forward to playing? I'm really excited about the Pride Lands and Port Royal :) Though I'm pretty much looking forward to each and every-one of them!

the king mickey

which world hmmmmm

all

and the new magic (plz let there be some new ones)( i think i am the only that really uses the magic much as attack and not the keyblade)
and also the forms
and the summons
and the keyblades
and the new enemies
and the boss fights
and the story
and the gameplay

actually i think thats everything=D:lol:

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
dual weilder u should be ok especially if u email yes asia and explain. however u shoulda gone into the bank and got a special cheque which covers the dollars aspect. however if u look at the site

Our Price: US$339.99 [~£179.96]

List: £195.84
Save: £15.88 (8%)
Availability: In stock: usually ships within 1 - 2 days

the uk bit should been the price u put lol

meh..........I phoned yesasisa before i wrote the cheque and they said put the $ sign in instead. And if that doesn't work, I am forced to get a special cheque if the bank actually makes on. And I did email them so yer I should be okay.

/offtopic

Anyway I look forward to the worlds, especially the drive forms, that's the bit that I have been waiting for! w00t lol

tidusffxwakka

thanks monkey butt, now french users etc. know their dates aswell

i dunno the world i look forward to proibably twilight town as its this ones traverse town

Dark Fire

Oh no one day someone kill me, :p i thought it was the 29th for everyone in europe.... just as long as those french don't kill the storyline... meh oh well i think america as done that already, i think i can last for a day with the french doing it :p

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
lol XD KILL THE FRENCH!!!!! nah that would be bad. I like france. Anyway I will be at school to keep my mind off things so yeah! AND ON THAT FRIDAY! It's me, the television, the PS2 and KINGDOM HEARTS II!!! awww.....I have to go back to school on wednesday! =( :\ I am soo sad!

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
yes! finally a release date after i sent them some hate mail about the release date, what a coincidence. lol cant wait

FinalHeartsFR

Don't worry, other Europeans. In France, we could have the game in the same time as you. The day before is only for the ones who have pre-ordered the game.
Most video games stores say 29th instead of 28th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back