• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welshcake

by the way, yesterday I went into my local GAME store, and I saw KH2 on the shelf. My heart lept as if It was jumping over jupiter, let alone the moon! I took it to the counter and Preordered it. Now the horrible thing was, that the hardest thing to do was leave the store leaving KH2 behind....I couldn't rip myself away. But then I thought, well doesn't matter...because I will be back here in 12 days!!

Twilight_Kid

The Piggyback guide. AHH, it was for sale at my Local EB Games store. I don't know how long it has been there, but it was! I would have baught it then and there but I had no money on me D:
Yay, going to the mall again on Thursday or Friday.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
to all those guys that preordered it like 2 days ago:
why wouldnt you preorder it before?
just because it wasnt on the shelf it doesnt mean you cant preorder it
i asked for the release date in june and they said wateva they said and then said
would you like to preorder that?
same thing with tenkaichi 2 (DBZ: BT2) when i went last saturday
SO ye..... in 22 minutes from posting this it will be 9 days til kh2 comes out...WOW!

tidusffxwakka

i not preordereing as i will be walking past the shop on the day and have about 4 hours til i have a class so even if its not teir i will have plenty of time to find it. plus it feels better buying the game from a shop instead if having the posty bring it

New2Ya

I'm lost...
i not preordereing as i will be walking past the shop on the day and have about 4 hours til i have a class so even if its not teir i will have plenty of time to find it. plus it feels better buying the game from a shop instead if having the posty bring it

Yup, im gonna buy it after my first hour of school. Postmen can't be fully trusted. ;)

Sorel

my techers in scool today said that it was no school on 28th and 29th of september!! thank lord! then ill buy it on the morning and play it all day :D

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
ooOOOooo i hate you Sorel, I have decided not to pre-order the game from my local GAME shop. I'll just wait on the day, since I finish school 15 mins before other schools i can get it then =D w00t lol, I'll go see tommorow and see what they have anyway =D

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
It comes out near the end of my holidays; I got like 4 days to play like crazy. So I better finish all my homework before then. :p

9 DAYS! OMFG!

Any KH2 Guidebooks seen in Australia, yet? How much are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back