• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
lol XD, I'll only have 2 days to play it =( with homework included -__________-; but then on 25th october I get to play it all day since it is holiday w00t, but not three days before that like when the holiday starts, I'm going on a school trip =( and then 22 december i get holidays so I guess i could play it there as well as weekends throughout. I'll start it ont he day it comes out, I'll ty and finish it, and play it again at christmas holidays. =D I might have a Wii by then or a laptop since my brithday is on 17th October.............weeeeeeeeeee

9 DAYS TO GO!!!! NEARLY THERE........

Dark Fire

It comes out near the end of my holidays; I got like 4 days to play like crazy. So I better finish all my homework before then. :p

9 DAYS! OMFG!

Any KH2 Guidebooks seen in Australia, yet? How much are they?

I've seen it at JB HI FI and its $30 but like 25% when buying it with the game. Guys you know if you preorder it doesn't get delieved, the store holds it for you so u are sure to get it... so thats y i pre=order it because 3 mates of mine did from the store closet to me so i'm getting it with them... woot 9 day, 9 day, 9 days XD

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
I gave into temptation and bought the guide today. And after flicking through it... NO EXTRAS! NOTHING! ZILCH! NADA!

I might look through it again, but at this point in time, things are looking grim.

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
The guide definately looks sexy and is very thorough. Not sure if it's worth the $30, but it's a great collector's item in my opinion. Maybe I'm just trying to justify using up $30 on a book. :p

Hopefully S-E has been sneaky and hasn't leaked anything about extras to anybody, including Piggyback. =x

Although I doubt it...

tidusffxwakka

i doubt it aswell, i was hopin us pal gamers would get something for our long wait even if its just a ff12 demo but seems very unlikely this late a stage... ff12 best come out quickly or im buying a wii

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
the guide hasn't been released here yet, I think it releases on the launch day or the day after. Anyway when i pre-ordered the game today from my local GAME I got a free Mini-guide! I've been reading it to quench my thirst for KH2=D I'll scan it in for you and upload the pics so you can see too =D I'll have to do that on the weekend on though, can you wait that long?

Anyway as for Final Fantasy XII, that doesn't release until next year and as for the Wii I would reserve it quickly since at my local GAME store there is only limited stock they are getting =( so I might reserve one before december. I would definately get the Wii if I was you and get a DS Lite just for the heck of it since FF3 gets released on it on November 14th in America and since the DS is region free I can import it w00t!

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
But seriously, S-E should have something to justify making us wait so long if they're not going to give us extras. Europe got the KH GBA because of the delay for CoM, so what will we all get for waiting for the main game, KH2 for 6 months?

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
Nope. Strategy Guide. I had to restrain myself so I didn't look through the whole thing. Biggest challenge for a long time.
I bought the FFX guide when I bought the game and it ruined FFX for me. I always knew what would happen and it sucked.

I thought the Piggyback one was only released like a week ago. o-o
I mean, it was only announced about 2 weeks ago.

8 DAYS!

tidusffxwakka

i saw the kh2 boxes at game today and nearly had the woman convinced to give me one.... but she changed her mind and i asked about the strategy guide its released on the 29th or the 28th she said

Santuary

What are looking forword to doing most?! (Eurpiens and Australiens only lol!)

Since the Europien and Australien relese of Kingdom Hearts 2 is only 9 days away *CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES, COME ON!!:lol: LETS CELEBRATE!!!* i just wanted to know, what are you guys looking forword to doing most in KH2? What worlds are you looking forword to visiting, and what new abilitys? ect.

If this thread has been posted already, feel free to pelt me hard with rotten eggs right were i stand (or sit):thumbup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back