• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread - Euro Launch!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Because so many people are now getting the game, I've decided to make this thread to reduce members making threads when it could all be in one thread. Think of this like the "I got Advent Children" thread. Comments, opinions and thoughts can also be expressed right here.

Lilly

Website
www.kittymimiko.multiply.com
Re: The "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread

What about "I haven't got yet but maybe tommorow" lol!!! Of course your right! Most have got it befor use (LIKE US PPL) but there is some of eu and aussis have import and get it befor all the other ppl too! The most good news should be tommorow!

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards

i got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its cool
the guide smells good lol

suicidesi

i got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its cool
the guide smells good lol

i won't have the game till tommorrow but i got the guide yesterday and i've got to agree with Australian Riku it does smell good :lol:

belleaurora

I've had it for 50 hours now. I"m up to Beasts Castle. i'm taking my time with the game but it is just such an awesome game

KINGDOMHEARTS104

Website
www.myspace.com

I Got Kingdom Hearts II Like A Day After It Came Out How Come Some People Dont Have It Dang Man This Game Out In June But Oh Well Im Waiting For Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix i cant Wait For That!

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards

I got it! Yipee for me!!!

^^At least thats how felt 6 months ago. I've calmed down since then. Still play it every day though!

Final Fantasy

i git the game 2 and i hav had 2 skool days off. now im on holidays i can play forever mwhahaha
im havin all my friends over and there gonna bring there tv's and ps2's and were all goin to play kh2 in the same room.
big power bill O_O lol.
yeah its a good game.
i lyke the battle system heaps but theres somthing missing that was in the first kingdom hearts.
i just want the story go to back to the riku and kairi storyline.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
i got it a few days ago, even before the store took it out of its shrinkwrap and placed stickers on the case (i hate taking those things off, so this was a massive bonus)

Extremly good so far ^_^

Dark Keyblader

I GOT IT its brilliant currentl just bout to set off to beaty and the beast lv I cant beleiev i FINALLY OWN IT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Squall18

You're just mad because we got it first!:lol: But those damn Japs get everything first! Death to them!:angry:

Japan gets most games first because the majority of games are made in Japan.
E.G: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Metal Gear Solid, Resident Evil and Silent Hill.

I'm getting KH2 tomorrow hopefully, it's coming by post but lately it takes ages for parcels to arrive! It's my birthday tomorrow as well and it's a present, so it would be great if it arrived tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back