• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hayner Pence Olette

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

InvertedHearts

I'm sure somebody has said this before, but I wanna post it without wasting time dredging through forums. The secret ending film has three warriors, right? I know most think it might be sora, riku and kairi, but I have a theory that somehow twilight town is connected to the third game and that Hayner, Pence, and Olette are those three warriors we see. I have no idea how this would be proved, or how it will affect the third game, but I thought I would post it for the sake of conversation.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
No. No. Just no. That is the most ridiculous idea I have ever heard.

Either way, Nomura confirmed that the three knights are completely new characters.

So just...No.

Endgame

:D
Pence is to fat to fit in those suits.

Well, he could have worked out. And all of them could suddenly have developed the ability to weild keyblades. And gotten shiny new armour from no particular place. And created a field of keyblades out of thin air.

Actually, on second thought, I agree. No, it's not them.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Definately not them. Nope, not at all. Pence would bust the armour apart if he could actually fit into it; which is not possible. And, well, Hayner is just not cool enough to be a keyblade master. Sorry, but it's the sad truth.

ozymandius

WOW!!! r u stupid or somethin??!! they were created from DATA, so they wern't real people to begin with. no. just no...

<-Traitor->

I'm sure somebody has said this before, but I wanna post it without wasting time dredging through forums. The secret ending film has three warriors, right? I know most think it might be sora, riku and kairi, but I have a theory that somehow twilight town is connected to the third game and that Hayner, Pence, and Olette are those three warriors we see. I have no idea how this would be proved, or how it will affect the third game, but I thought I would post it for the sake of conversation.

Well I'm not usually a mean person but in this case I diagree completely. Not only are they not keyblade weilders but the game would have to be far in the future for that to ever happen because the knights seem like older, more mature, characters. Also, if no one minds me saying, I think this game will be set in the past.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
WOW!!! r u stupid or somethin??!! they were created from DATA, so they wern't real people to begin with. no. just no...

NO! Hayner, Pence, and Olette are all real people, in the game. DiZ copied their characteristics and used them in the artificial TT. There are two TT's in the game. A real one and the one DiZ made.

<-Traitor->

NO! Hayner, Pence, and Olette are all real people, in the game. DiZ copied their characteristics and used them in the artificial TT. There are two TT's in the game. A real one and the one DiZ made.

Yeah that was one of the confussing, yet big, plot points of the story. ozymandius, you have to pay attention when watching a cut scene.
But don't worry it confused me at first thought too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back