• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Trailer!?!?!?!?!?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chosen destiny

ive heard people talking about how the knight fell fell the hill, fought with this and that person, and talking about the trailer/vid. this is begining to confuse me. were is this trailer/vid people are talking about and how do they know he fell down a hill and fought some one. well i can see by the scan that he fought some one because his helmet is cracked, but how are people getting this? please give me a link that has the trailer/vid if there even is one.

D

Dexter

There are no vids. I belive nomura stated this in one of his interveiws....well i'll go look for that interveiw////

chosen destiny

this is getting on my nerves. its hard to believe nomura when you hear all this stupid crap. ill be waiting for the interview.

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
ive heard people talking about how the knight fell fell the hill, fought with this and that person, and talking about the trailer/vid. this is begining to confuse me. were is this trailer/vid people are talking about and how do they know he fell down a hill and fought some one. well i can see by the scan that he fought some one because his helmet is cracked, but how are people getting this? please give me a link that has the trailer/vid if there even is one.

I HIGHLY doubt there is a trailer of this. It might appeare next year. Whoever told you this is a liar and should be banned without mercy.......Just kidding, but they are a liar.:nahnah:

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
the thing they're talking about is probubly the secret ending. because i dont think they would make a trailer that has secret ending graphix, be a trailer. maybe in japan they would, but not in the US. thats just my opinion and all, so, yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back