• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Found This On Google (has Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chosen destiny

idk, those who never played the game, they dont want to play the game, they just want the story. i think its a cool review.

TwilightMstr06

it is pretty cool.......
wait ive seen this before i think.......
on filefront maybe? i dunno imm gonna check

*yep....some one from kh-2.net uploaded it to filefront a while back.....
around like december before KH2 came out in the U.S. ...it was meant for people who hadn't played the game, or just wanted a review on the plot....

Last edited:

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
I think playing the game is still a better experience than just watching it. I played it, and it's good, although a lot of people hate the whole card system, I thought it was creative, original and fun. And you don't get to hear the wierd Traverse Town music in this video, it sounds so wierd the first time you hear it when you play CoM.

Lost_key1013

This is good for people who haven't played COM or don't have the money or system to play it (I not included.) But there are better sources than this.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, i think it's cool, too. But the timing's way off. Other than that, me like. But what I was talkin bout was why not use the 3-D cutscenes?

Well, for one thing... They made it about three months before it was confirmed there was a COM Remake for PS2. Also, COM remake hasn't been released yet, so there aren't any 3D scenes to download!

B

bandit82894

Well, for one thing... They made it about three months before it was confirmed there was a COM Remake for PS2. Also, COM remake hasn't been released yet, so there aren't any 3D scenes to download!

I watched it way before that when it was only on Filefront.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back