• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about Zexion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

inuyashakagome13

Can someone give me some background on this guy? its been a while since i beat kh:com. i believe people have been saying things about him being in the next game. or something like that. i also had a theory that Zexion was the guy in the new scan the one with the blue eyes u know but the new guy has BROWN hair -_- crap. but, yea i need to get back on to what this guys about. can someone fill me in a bit so i can remember plz? im sure i'll ask MANY question after i know
:nahnah:

ozymandius

Well, that theory is kinda old and there really isn't any proof that it is him. there really isn't any info on Zexion besides the obvious...

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
The only mysterious thing about Zexion is his weapon and his element but I don't understand what are you trying to say about Zexion is the guy in the new scan who had blue eyes and had brown hair. If you saying that he is the knight whose half portion of his mask is broken, well, that's not him.

Little_Red

betch.
Well, nothing is really known about any of the organization members, except for perhaps Roxas because he is Sora's Nobody. Except Xaldin has told us that Square Enix is going to make a manga which has a more in-depth background on the KH2 characters...so we might see something about Zexion, but no one really knows yet..

urbansamurai431

Website
www.animephantom.limedaisy.com
The only mysterious thing about Zexion is his weapon and his element but I don't understand what are you trying to say about Zexion is the guy in the new scan who had blue eyes and had brown hair. If you saying that he is the knight whose half portion of his mask is broken, well, that's not him.

We don't KNOW it's not him. Nomura just said they were new characters. When I think of Zexion I think of both Zexion, the Nobody, and Ienzo, the person/heartless. Now, if when you say it's not Zexion, you mean ONLY Zexion the Nobody, then, yes, you're absolutely correct. Ienzo is a new character, so it could very well be him. I don't think it is, though. I was just saying it's possible.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
No urban samuri IT IS NOT HIM, THESE ARE NEW CHARACTERS. HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR THAT TO GET THROUGH TO YOU.

Dark Omega

Might as well stop wondering, because I'm not tell
This is all I know about Zexion.

Zexion is the Organization's 6th member. He dislikes dirtying his own hands, and I believe he was the one who created the Riku Replica in Chain of Memories. He created a Darkside to defeat Riku in Chain of Memories. His weapon is an enigma that will hopefully be solved in RE: Chain of Memories. He has grayish-blue hair.

~Dark Omega

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Zexion may no longer exist as a Nobody, but his Heartless may or may not still be around, so, technically, Ienzo is a new character, as is any of the others. It's possible the Heartless versions of the other scientists may appear.

Back to the main topic, Zexion is the 6th Member of Organization XIII. He hated fighting/made other people do it for him. His element is Shadow.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Like KHFan said, Zexion is dead, one way or another, because Nomura confirmed it, plus if you've played KH2, you'll see his gravestone is red, signifying his death.

I personally think that Ienzo's heartless was one of the KH/KH2 heartless bosses, because it was said only Xehanort could acheive retaining his physical form and memories (and Sora just kept his memories). Or... maybe, Sora has yet to run into them.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
This is all I know about Zexion.

Zexion is the Organization's 6th member. He dislikes dirtying his own hands, and I believe he was the one who created the Riku Replica in Chain of Memories. He created a Darkside to defeat Riku in Chain of Memories. His weapon is an enigma that will hopefully be solved in RE: Chain of Memories. He has grayish-blue hair.

~Dark Omega
vexen created the riku replica, which would later attack zexion.

sorarules

Where dreams are reborn, just to die again.
Website
rihaansfics.com
Well, nothing is really known about any of the organization members, except for perhaps Roxas because he is Sora's Nobody. Except Xaldin has told us that Square Enix is going to make a manga which has a more in-depth background on the KH2 characters...so we might see something about Zexion, but no one really knows yet..

Well we know abou Xemnas (Xehanort)

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Zexion may no longer exist as a Nobody, but his Heartless may or may not still be around, so, technically, Ienzo is a new character, as is any of the others. It's possible the Heartless versions of the other scientists may appear.

Back to the main topic, Zexion is the 6th Member of Organization XIII. He hated fighting/made other people do it for him. His element is Shadow.

1. Look here you effin' fan noob. Yes, Zexion is dead, but that doesn't nessecarily mean Ienzo is alive. Ienzo is a heartless, therefore the Chaser could not have been him.

2. Ienzo is not a new character. When you introduce someone, you bring all of them into light; meaning Zexion and Ienzo alike. They are the same person, therefore Ienzo is not a new character.

3. Nomura HIMSELF isn't sure where the heartless versions of the first 6 are, so how can you say that?

4. Nomura never gave confirmation on his element. It is to be revealed when the weapon is revealed.

Demyx_Axel

vexen created the riku replica, which would later attack zexion.

Vexen didn't intend for Riku Replica to attack Zexion. If they had emotions they would've been best friends. He was the only young member (besides Leaxaus) who ACTUALLY respected him. Geeze. Think about the facts. My Vexy-Kun would NEVER hurt anyone...but Sora and Axel...but...whatever. -mutter mutter- Stupid Axel.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
Vexen didn't intend for Riku Replica to attack Zexion. .
That doesn't change the fact that Zexion was still attacked.
I didn't mean to say that Vexen created repliku with the intent of killing Zexion,just that
Vexen creates replica
replica kills emo guy

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
That was joke!well its kinda hard for people to understand when I'm joking or not becuase all you read is what I say,not how I say it.In real life,you would've known that I was kidding

The Lone Dragon

Website
silverpheonix-dragon.deviantart.com
not much is totally know about Zexy.
Number VI
Zexion - The Cloaked Schemer
His element is illusion while his weapon is uknown to any one except Nomura truely knows.

Why else do ya think there are multi Zexys in those PRETTY new screenshots from KH: Com: Re. Maybe we'll learn more about him since you can battle him in the game.

Fan fics precieve him as emo, in which we all love.
Fan Fiction. Net got's great fics for that stuff, like Thoughts of Zexion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back