• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Britney Spears goes baldy!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
bspearsshave02160721dr3.jpg

bspearsshave021607101bo4.jpg

More images at: http://www.x17online.com/ (The site is VERY slow, and may not always load.)

I really ... have nothing to say. |: She seemed to also get another tattoo and/or piercing.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
That makes me want to CRY.

I'm actually listening to Britney now. (well, watching "Stronger" and she looks so beautiful there)

I don't know what has happened to her. ;__;

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
ohshi-

Britney? The singer to : Everytime? ;~; That's like the only song I listen to with her.

Ouch! x[

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
...lol...
I can´t stop laughing... can´t breath... whew
Correction: Shaved not bald. Bald = no hair growth.
Otherwise, it´s her hair and head it´s not something to cry abute...really it isn´t.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Correction: Shaved not bald. Bald = no hair growth.

I'm aware of that. But, I said baldy, which is typically slang over here for someone with a shaved head. It also fit the 'humour' side far more.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Hehe... He...he he..hehehe...he.he.he... HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! O.O; She looks like a creature, now! ^^;

Josiah

Quarian Power!
"Britney Spears is "on the verge of a nervous breakdown" a tattooist who witnessed her shocking Friday makeover maintains. The singer and mother of two stunned fans and paparazzi photographers when she walked into a hairdressing salon in Los Angeles and asked a stylist to cut all her hair off. When the hairdresser refused, Spears grabbed some clippers, and can be seen in snaps shearing herself bald. The 25-year-old was then followed as she drove to a tattoo parlor and had two images etched; a pair of bright red lips on her wrist and a black, white and pink cross on her lower hip. Tattooist Emily Wynne-Hughes, who was in the shop, now fears the drastic new look is a stark warning of Spears' emotional instability. She says, "After (Britney) left, we said to each other, 'We just saw a huge celebrity on the verge of a nervous breakdown.' She seemed really distraught and disturbed. She was very scatterbrained. It was crazy, very surreal. She's definitely crying out." Unconfirmed press reports claim the singer was later spotted wearing a dark wig at the Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Beverly Hills, where she briefly spoke to staff in a private room."

;~; Kinda sad to hear... No wonder she's cutting all her hair off!!!

New2Ya

I'm lost...
She is so FREAKING ugly... God dammit, what an ugly damn being we're looking at.

Is it a boy or a girl?!

Britney what have you done.

From schoolgirl to tramp to slut to fat to bald... She's like the failed Madonna... everytime she has a new look, only they are all bad...

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
So because she has bad judgement in husbands, and she likes to have sex, that makes her a bad mother? Don't make assumptions on people you don't know.
Oh yea, its makes good mom.

She checked herself into rehab.... then right out of it the same day, lol. I love that.

Oh yea its her fault on picking him. The guy left his wife and 2 kids for her. I mean oh yea. ''His going to love after he did to his other wife and his not ever going to leave me.''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back