• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

nemoras characters always look similar-why those knights are not...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

THE_BLACK_MAGE

sora, riku, roxas....we all know some character look similar...i belive that they are not coincidences in story...only in art style....

nemoras characters always look similar....its just him...he can't help it....its how he draws....heres proof, dosen't this look like the blue haired girl?

versus12zx.jpg

well its not...this is the possible main character from final fantasy versus xiii...similar character look, completely unrelated story...so if this speaks to you...stop saying those other characters are "present" characters....please?

Cl0ud

absolutely no similarities besides the fact they have the same hair color,he has a more masculine face,its the small details that set them way apart.

Cl0ud

no,it doesnt,that's kinda like saying all asian people look alike,its a stereo type, i never thought i'd say this ,but you just stereotyped video game characters,lol

THE_BLACK_MAGE

absolutely no similarities besides the fact they have the same hair color,he has a more masculine face,its the small details that set them way apart.

but thats the thing, people base there theory's based on hair color, clothe, face, and eyecolor... thats not a good enough reason...

Cl0ud

but how many other KH characters have blue hair that are femal,with the same hair style??? okay...none

THE_BLACK_MAGE

no,it doesnt,that's kinda like saying all asian people look alike,its a stereo type, i never thought i'd say this ,but you just stereotyped video game characters,lol

i'm talking in drawing terms, if two diffrent people draw the same character they would look diffrent...i'm an artist too, when i make characters they all look pretty similar... if i drew cloud then some one else draw cloud(both from memory and imagination) they would both look diffrent than if i drew cloud twice...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back