• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mirrors

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Henskie

I'm Batman
ok this may sound stupid to some people but I just realized something. In the beginning in the Tower in Twilight town when you get your clothes there are a bunch of mirrors around you I believe it is 5 and I just realized they represent the forms one says you see yourself consumed by darkness(antiform) another says that you see yourself using the keyblade to its greatest power (final form) and others. Was this blaringly obvious and I was oblivious or was it more subtle?

M

Miss Murder

I didn't realize that at first, but after I found out about all of the forms it made sense.

Henskie

I'm Batman
lol yea I felt so dumb after looking at the selection screen's description of the forms and then looking at what the mirrors said. Because I wondered what the mirror's significance was and now I know

SylvXIII

Wow, you just figured out what the mirrors meant. I had been wondering about that until I read this thread. Thank you for finding!

I decided to get the game script, here it is:

1) An image of you overcome by the power of darkness flows into your mind.
Associated form: Antiform

2) An image of the Keyblade unleashing its ultimate power flows into your mind.
Associated form: Final form

3) An image of you possessing all abilities flows into your mind.
Associated form: Master Form

4) An image of you utilizing your magic to its fullest flows into your mind.
Associated form: Wisdom Form

5) An image of you utilizing your strength to its fullest flows into your mind.
Associated form: Valor Form

I'd like to know if there is a 6th mirror in KHII:Final mix + in which they talk about limit form.

I

The Show Must Go On
You know, I never noticed that... but then again, I never bothered to look at the mirrors. But it is cool.

KeyBladeWarrior1

man i never notice anything of that crap, heck, you could show sora dying, and then the next minute i could play as him and i wouldnt even freaking notice that, anywayss, good mirror theory, they could possibly be putting all of the clues in here just to get us thinking, then theylll like have it be totally differnent..
~nick~~

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
there's an older thread about this, I'll edit when I find it

edit:

here it is, my first thread. funny that people kinda criticized and flamed me for not knowing earlier.
I didn't even now what it meant at first, I made the connection on my second time playing (on proud, got tired of that stupid cricket's journal)
I'm not sure if they're mirrors, possibly paintings or something else

~Axel_Riku~

I heard something about the mirrors. But I never remembered where they were. I have to look the next time I play.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
just wondering.
anyone that KHIIFM,
is there another mirror/painting in the that room
(seeing how they added limit form)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back