• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey's involvment in the new secret ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Star Seeker

Exactly what gets me wondering. Nomura already said the characters were new, and the scene was in the past.

So I don't see why people bother speculating whether or not it took place in the future or if the characters in it are people we know.

Yeah, but maybe those characters are ancestors of Sora, Kairi, and Riku. I mean, the BHS looks a little too much like Roxas, even though he's not, and Roxas is a part of Sora

Beeaur

how can you think its in the future ? when it happens in the past

i think this has been said but. it could of happen in the past but what we saw could have been a flash back. like what we saw was xemnas trying to resee his memories inmaybe castle oblivion. after all one of the org members did say that the caslte was built for a seperate reason from what they were told.

Owaz

Here's a better possibility.

Remember the letter Pluto had that Sora and co. never got at the end of KH? I imagine it's the same letter they finally got at the end of KH2. Tetsuya Nomura said he would probably show what the letter said, if given the chance. But by that he may have literally meant he'd show what Mickey had seen.

This is to say the scene from the movie is the reenactment of what Mickey's letter had written on it. (Hint: This is what Nomura meant when he said it took place in the past, but you could think it took place in the future.)

More on this in the thread I posted: http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-ii-final-mix/80368-mystery-solved.html

viewtiful simon

Well of course its in the past, but i wanna know how mickey got to that place, where it is, and how mickey became a "keybalder" so to speak. I think its too soon to judge, we can guess but were only stabbing in the dark. PLus their are to many intangibles

KuroYasha

Heh, i say its Sora

WHen Riku went to the World of Darkness, he had to Take the form of a Darkness Denizen(or sumting like that)
I say that All this little fight is in the World of Light (or twilight) and sora had to take the form of Mickey to advance

Sorakh212

Awards
In the beginning of the sevret ending for kh2 and kh2+ one of the knights took the i.k.k out of the ground and fought with it. Plus the reason why mickey was gone in the first game was because he was looking for the door to light or kingdom hearts ...I think.

Owaz

In the beginning of the sevret ending for kh2 and kh2+ one of the knights took the i.k.k out of the ground and fought with it. Plus the reason why mickey was gone in the first game was because he was looking for the door to light or kingdom hearts ...I think.

Incorrect. Mickey was absent in KH because he was looking for the cause of worlds disappearing (stars blinking out).

M

mikeyj246

uhhh star seeker is a chain so maybe mickey got his key first trained a lil bit then yen sid sent him off and called him bak to fight UEM(Xeanhort) and gave him the chain to help him

gaurdianblade

umm... its kionda old n i liked it n so many ppl so yeah... maybe its all in my head, but alsoi remember somewhere calling Kairi's key " key to the heart"
i also remember a site with ARMAX codes calling it that...
@ least they sound kool... but maybe am just crazy. sorry if i offended ppl like some1... lol

IF YOU PLAYED KH1!!! the story only talks about ONE FREAKING KEY.
ONE KEYBLADER.
did you even got to read about it in my thread??? dang!

again, Darkness is there! the King and Riku were separated to unknown places but still close enough that the king could send his light to shine on Riku in C.O.

Kingdom Hearts was a Door!!!!
THE DOOR TO DARKNESS... r u ppl even reading the whole thing?!

Also, if it happen in the past, wouldnt he warn Sora b4 running away in the begining?! or at least hinted something?!
NO! he was only looking for the answers to the Darkness, then the Nobodies sice he was searching for Ansem the Wise.
Also in KH1, the 1st time most ppl (like 97% of the ppl who played without known the plot nor spoilers) knew about Kingdom Hearts existance, was where Ansem took Sora and Co. to their final destination and fight. (Dark Realm).

To answer uLtIm4's doubts:
when kh2 started, Sora lost all his keychains, Donald and goofy lost all their weapons except their original (and on Goofy's case, Save the King comes back as Test the King (ARMAX) also Save the Queen is back but like Sora's: all messed up!
Online Video: Extra Weapons For KHII | Veoh Video Network and the vid is made by me)

Ok, Seriously take a pill a minute. Kingdom Hearts is the Hearts shaped moon deal that is actually comprised of all unused hearts. its where hearts come from and eventually return . The Door is the path to the heart of all worlds. in KH2 it was called the door to darkness and the DTD in the Tron world Space Paranoids. Mickey and Riku were separated and in the realm of light yes and were reunited in CoM in the Reverese ReBirth story line. The split paths again when riku went after roxas to help sora in Deep Dive

X Twin_Phoenix X

I think that mickey some how went into a altenate reality through kingdom hearts and went back there to stop that old dude(xehanort?)

Water Dancer

u ppl have some MAYOR issues on figuring out the plot!
or the freaking words...
for KH fans... u kinda disappoint me... really ama bounce from here!

---Khilango

Theory Master, :closedeyes:
What have u been told bout spazing out at others ideas? They have a right to what they think ok???!

Meteora

Hello I'm new.

Here's my theory

This is in the past, so this is when Mickey trained under Yen Sid. Yen Sid caught the battle going on and sent Mickey with the Star Seeker to settle it. Mickey fought but failed.The UEM then opened a portal and threw Mickey into it, which sent him into the realm of darkness. Mickey wandered and found the Key of the Worlds. He found the end of the portal and discovered Disney Castle( This why the portal at Disney Castle leads to Sunset Horizons) . Queen Minnie nursed him and they fell in love and married. Days pass and Mickey witnesses a meteor storm and discovered Gummi. Building a ship he traveled to Yen Sid, meeting Ansem. When he met Yen Sid, he returned Star Seeker and chatted with Yen Sid.Yen Sid tells him about the destruction of worlds. Mickey sends out for Goofy and Donald and tells them to find a 'key' to help him close the source of darkness, Kingdom Hearts. *Enter Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2* Sora fights against the ES. At the end of KHII, ES finds the UEM again and sends for Mickey, and Mickey sends for Sora and Riku and Kairi to fight UEM *This will start KH3*
Damn, you're good.

@ Relik: you have one of the most hilarious sigs I've seen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back