• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

anime Vs. KH2 + poll

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would win in a fight against Sora from KH and Asuna Kagarzaka from the Negima ser

• id't be a tie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimate oblivion

Somewhere in-between the Multiverse of fiction
Off topic: this is my first poll-thread ever ^^^
On topic: I had NO idea where to put this so I’ll put it in the Anime discussion thread

For those of you who have read or seen Negima! Before, I’ll assume you know some or the entire story.

Asuna Kagurazaka (Negima) Vs. Sora (KH2)

Since someone may go COMPLETLEY one-sided (like this: OMG Sora 1337 + PWNZORZ J00) I’ll post this info:

Sora: 15, around 5’3. Master of a weapon known as a Keyblade, knows how to use it and can pull off some very cool moves. (In this case he can’t use magic and no party members (Kairi’s the only one with him @ the time & she can’t fight not without a Keyblade)

Asuna Kagurazaka: 15, roughly 5’7 Once embewed with the Pactio powers by Negi Springfield she turns (at random) into either a knight, a chibi-esque animal or a cosplayer with a battle-fan as her weapon.

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
Asuna Kagurazaka: 15, roughly 5’7 Once embewed with the Pactio powers by Negi Springfield she turns (at random) into either a knight, a chibi-esque animal or a cosplayer with a battle-fan as her weapon.
C´mon! You haven´t red the manga? Only seen that stupid anime?
Geez, the manga is way better than the anime.

You are reffering to Negima!?, not Negima! (and defently not the original manga).
Negima!? is a effing remake of the faled anime they made from Negima! (manga)
so plz check your info before posting...:thumbdown:

Ultimate oblivion

Somewhere in-between the Multiverse of fiction
to SUTEKI-MIDORI: yes, sorry i did post a thread b4 but i wanted, originally to have a poll so i could see ppl's opinions aswell as reading them.

to EngetsuDrake: i havn't read the manga at allbecause my library dosen't stock manga, but i've seen BOTH the original series up to ep 22 AND the reamke up to ep 24. So i have a pretty good idea of the story and, i have no idea which manga OR anime i was referring to, i guess i was thinking of the universe within that story as a whole and not just the originals or the remake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back