• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

couple of new things...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

duplicity

have to make my first post count so...
i usually go to a website called play-asian.com
and it did reveal to me a couple of new things to me that i havn't heard
or read ..yet.
so here they for the japanese version of KH2+final mix are as followed:

Based on Square-Enix's popular action adventure game Kingdom Hearts II, the game returns as "director's cut" Final Mix+ edition in Japan. As it's common for top sellers in SE's franchise, this final cut edition contains a couple of new interesting features, targeted to fans of the series as well as those that haven't played the game before.

New features are:

English Voice Cast

New Explorable Areas as well as redesigned navigation maps

A new "Serious Mode" Difficulty

New scenes that were featured in the Japanese manga have been added to the game

New boss battles against the mysterious Orginization XIII

A fight that was a cutscene in the original is now playable

The censored parts of the game are no longer censored

All Difficulty modes have been tweaked up

The game also contains a second disc which features a remake of the GBA game: Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, which is titled Kingdom Hearts: RE: Chain of memories. This Game's features are:

Rendered in fully 3D

KHII's Reaction commands system

New Cards and boss battles

New scenes and previous scenes are fully voiced in Japanese

Save data affects Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix

also: if anyone is interested they also have action figures, and i heard a rumor of actual keyblades being sold on ebay and for those of you that still don't know what the cover looks like here is the link Pictures for Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ (PS2) - Play-Asia.com -> worth $69.90 US and the things you will get if you buy the limited version of Final Mix here is the link Pictures for Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ (Limited Package Version) (PS2) - Play-Asia.com -> worth $79.90 US well worth it and of course there are those who go to the next level and buy the buy the soundtrack here is the link Pictures for Kingdom Hearts Original Soundtrack Complete Box - Play-Asia.com -> worth $139.90 US good luck hope this helped a little and if you still want more search play-asia.com yourself or ask me and i'll be more than happy to ...

Soraox

yeah he is new we know this stuff but hey he is new trying to make his first post worth something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back