• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I have a problem D:

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Voltron

Silver Member
Ok this goes back to forth grade. Ever since then all my friends have been girls because all of the guys there were stupid and talked about nothing more than sports and were always mean to me. So i started hanging out with girls because tehy were nice to me. Well in 7th grade kids started calling me gay because all my friends were girls and from that I started to act a little girly. See thing is I'M NOT GAY! I despise men and I LOVE GIRLS but they just won't seem to understand that. People ahve told me to make guy friends but I HATE GUYS! so why should I be there friend? My cousins have told me they do that because they are jealous of me because they will talk to me and not them. Do any of you guys know what I should do?

I'm sorry if it doesn't make sense I'm not really great with grammer and all (blame my teachers)

This also is why people on here thought I was a girl.

Last edited:

Hero_of_Fate

The Flaming C
Website
mariomedia.net
Wait, they say you're gay because you HATE them? Isn't that kind of the opposite? Just saying. I think these guys need to stop and use their brains for a second. Instead of thinking 2x2=Bob.

Soraox

yeah dude i trust ur not gay and like ur cousin said they r probably jealous of u i mean u could probably get a gf easily but one thing i bet there is one guy that isnt mean to in ur school and u should b friends with not all guys are mean

Last edited:

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Just to say most people have many friends and most of their friends are of the opposite sex. Most of my friends are females also, although I dont act feminine.
I talk about sports and other guy things to the girls and they like it. It does seem like the guys are jealous because maybe you talk to the girls that all the guys are afraid to talk to.

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
Yeahh if you hate guys then your not gayyy. So therefore those guys are retarded. I had that same problem 2 up until middle school when I actually got into sports and became amazing at football. It's all good dude, once you get a girlfriend then none of this matter. All those ****heads will get off your back.

Djordjevic

another thing to consider is probably the fact most of these callin u "gay" are clearly jealous that ur hangin around with girls...and they're not, believe me i know....just stick to your friends man...don't listen to what other people have to say.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Face Down *glomps*

Don't let them get you down. The fact is, you're happy in your situation, right? To me, that's the main thing.

Just ignore them calling you gay. It's really obvious that they're jealous of your ability to get to know girls.

Snow. <3

Oh, and I never thought you were a girl. ^-^

T

Tyler Durden

Sorry, but I deff. thought you were a girl. Sorry dude.

But all you have to do is grab one of those girl's ass, then that proves it. And the jerks will get jealous, because they probably aren't getting any action.

Voltron

Silver Member
Sorry, but I deff. thought you were a girl. Sorry dude.

But all you have to do is grab one of those girl's ass, then that proves it. And the jerks will get jealous, because they probably aren't getting any action.

If I do that then I would get kicked out of school

Thanks snowdog ^_^ <3333

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
Who thought you were a girl? You post like every other male on KHI; I never thought you were a girl, either. ^_^ xD

Girls are very nice to hang out with. They are cool, funny, sweet, and I'm comfortable around them as well. But it wouldn't hurt to try to find some guy friends. I have some very good friends who are guys and they always have my back in a situation I need help in. I even know some that will help me if I get in a fight.

But if your comfortable with just hanging out with girls, that is fine, that is where you are comfortable. (I like hanging out with girls to. I love 'em for more ways then one. =P (Catch my drift?)

But you'll find one guy friend who will be kind and awesome, trust me. Those guys who call you gay are jealous of you due to the fact that you can hang out with girls and become their friend, whereas they can't. You got a good thing goin' on for you. ^_^ I never thought you were gay, either. Cheer up, pal!

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
I would kill for your situation dude.(seriously, BANG!!)

Those guys are so insecure with their sexuality, they mock yours. You just sound like the ultimate ladies man to me. You could get away with anything at this point. I sometimes prefer to hang with girls too.

Voltron

Silver Member
Who thought you were a girl? You post like every other male on KHI; I never thought you were a girl, either. ^_^ xD

Girls are very nice to hang out with. They are cool, funny, sweet, and I'm comfortable around them as well. But it wouldn't hurt to try to find some guy friends. I have some very good friends who are guys and they always have my back in a situation I need help in. I even know some that will help me if I get in a fight.

But if your comfortable with just hanging out with girls, that is fine, that is where you are comfortable. (I like hanging out with girls to. I love 'em for more ways then one. =P (Catch my drift?)

But you'll find one guy friend who will be kind and awesome, trust me. Those guys who call you gay are jealous of you due to the fact that you can hang out with girls and become their friend, whereas they can't. You got a good thing goin' on for you. ^_^ I never thought you were gay, either. Cheer up, pal!

I feel more happy hanging with girls but I do have two friends that are guys they are pretty cool.

I mostly hate men on how they do girls an stuff

I would kill for your situation dude.(seriously, BANG!!)

Those guys are so insecure with their sexuality, they mock yours. You just sound like the ultimate ladies man to me. You could get away with anything at this point. I sometimes prefer to hang with girls too.

The guys I know only talk about sports and nasty stuff about girls thats why I don't hang out with them

Oh, yeah, I kinda thought you were a girl when we first met seeing as your Avatar at the time was girlish. xD

I just really like girls ^_^ so why not have something girlish

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
Hanging out with guys isn't as bad as you think, you just need to find guys whose interests are similar to your own. Example: All of my friends and I talk about games. All the time. And all my friends are guys.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs &#9733;
Most of my friends are guys. They say I need to get a life and a new hairdo. :<

I'd just ignore it. Seems likely that they either can't get a guy/girl or something of that situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back