• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ FAQ

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

onyxrhapsody87

Re: Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ FAQ (Read Before Asking A Question!)

Did anyone find out what you get if you start RE CoM first? Also do you have to beat it first before starting FM?

Renj?

Can someone pls tell me the translated meaning of the new abilites you start out with in critical mode? i begging it peeps

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards

If KH2: Final Mix does NOT come out in NA, will it have English subtitles? I dont want to order it and find out its completly in Japanese, dialog and all.

Ven63087

here a question for those WHO HAVE KH2 FM+. why are the controls switched/ ( Attack = Circle, Jump = X)?

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
How much health bars does the org data have, If they have different ones each tell me how much they are please.

killer7326

Same!! I really want to get it but I'm not willing to pay $150 to import it with swap magic and stuff.

I think they wil release it here and announce it by Summer

Lunar Knight

American Person
BHK (Unknown) said:
I managed to get my hands on a copy of Final Mix and was wondering, where do you obtain Limit Form? Like at what point in the game. I'm currently on Land of Dragons.

You obtain Limit Form when you visit Twilight Town the second time which is when you also receive the Oathkeeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back