• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ not coming to North America and Europe

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

riakito

yea so do i. o wells might as well start learning some japanese and take a trip over to japan and get me a copy. :D

Demi_Shock

I DONT BELIEVE IT! Thats insane. There go all my hopes of a battle with Roxas...

soraowns4ever

shouldve known :( didnt really expect then i had super high hopes and now they're all gone. i guess all new KH stuff is over 4 me cuz i cant get a PS3 ill never raise enough money to get 1 and i cant import this sux unless nomura releases kh3 ( or whatever its gonna b called ) on multiple systems like they've done with new games like potc 3 and others

Souten Ni Zase

Finally, now maybe the people who were saying, "no ur rong souten i noe itz coming outz!!!!111," will come to their senses.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Demi_Shock said:
I DONT BELIEVE IT!
I AGREE! D:<

I've been saying this a lot since KHN posted up at the support thing. I don't care if you know people from the company, I don't care if you talked to support and got answers, and I don't care if your whole family works for SQUARE and knows every single little detail running through that place. Yes, the last bit was a little bit exaggerated, but what I'm getting at is: THEY'RE NOT GOING TO LET IT OUT NO MATTER WHAT. It doesn't matter who you're talking to, they're not going to let a release out into the air in just a random conversation. There's going to be a press release, an annoucement, or something at that level, not someone in a support chat saying that it's not coming out.

And, if you want to know how tight I mean, Square employees aren't even allowed to post on forums, communities, anything relating to their games. They can look at them, but they can't talk on them.

Think about this, though: there was someone trying to help get the game here, most of the NA company wants the game here, and there's a very high demand for it. The only way we won't get it is if Square Enix Japan says 'NO'.

So, before I go into a big long rant, just keep this in mind: keep sending letters, keep writing emails, keep making phone calls, keep chatting in support, keep signing petitions, whatever. If you want to see the game here, do whatever you can to get it here! And, if it doesn't get here, I'll be more than happy to stage a march to their HQ in California. ANYONE WISH TO JOIN ME? :D

Oh, and remember how much demand there is for this game, too. With a demand that has to be well over 10,000 people [Which is the number of people who wanted it back in January], then there's no doubt that it won't get here. BE OPTIMISTIC AND KEEP YOUR HOPES UP!

Souten Ni Zase

I AGREE! D:<

I've been saying this a lot since KHN posted up at the support thing. I don't care if you know people from the company, I don't care if you talked to support and got answers, and I don't care if your whole family works for SQUARE and knows every single little detail running through that place. Yes, the last bit was a little bit exaggerated, but what I'm getting at is: THEY'RE NOT GOING TO LET IT OUT NO MATTER WHAT. It doesn't matter who you're talking to, they're not going to let a release out into the air in just a random conversation. There's going to be a press release, an annoucement, or something at that level, not someone in a support chat saying that it's not coming out.

And, if you want to know how tight I mean, Square employees aren't even allowed to post on forums, communities, anything relating to their games. They can look at them, but they can't talk on them.

Think about this, though: there was someone trying to help get the game here, most of the NA company wants the game here, and there's a very high demand for it. The only way we won't get it is if Square Enix Japan says 'NO'.

So, before I go into a big long rant, just keep this in mind: keep sending letters, keep writing emails, keep making phone calls, keep chatting in support, keep signing petitions, whatever. If you want to see the game here, do whatever you can to get it here! And, if it doesn't get here, I'll be more than happy to stage a march to their HQ in California. ANYONE WISH TO JOIN ME? :D

Oh, and remember how much demand there is for this game, too. With a demand that has to be well over 10,000 people [Which is the number of people who wanted it back in January], then there's no doubt that it won't get here. BE OPTIMISTIC AND KEEP YOUR HOPES UP!
Look, the game IS NOT coming. Final mix games are only for Japan. Square has never released a Final Mix or International version outside of Japan, Square would not make money if they did release it outside of Japan, it's just not coming. And, honestly, people can hope, but once something has been denied, they learn to deal with it. The game's not coming, you lose, deal with it.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Souten Ni Zase said:
Look, the game IS NOT coming. Final mix games are only for Japan. Square has never released a Final Mix or International version outside of Japan, Square would not make money if they did release it outside of Japan, it's just not coming. And, honestly, people can hope, but once something has been denied, they learn to deal with it. The game's not coming, you lose, deal with it.
Yeah, but did you notice that they're considering bringing it here? Have you seen how big of a demand there is for this game? Nothing's impossible, good sir, so never say never unless you actually know that it's completely and utterly true that it's not coming here. And, by knowing if it's COMPLETELY true, I mean Square says that it's not coming, and that doesn't mean someone who talked to someone from Square. They themselves have to say 'NO, IT'S NOT COMING. NOW SHUT IT' and not someone else.

Yeah, we definitely riot. OR PROTEST. Non... violent... protest. That means no fire and anything else violent. :< *hides torches and shovels* We can have signs, though! AND SIT IN THEIR LOBBY, IF THEY HAVE A LOBBY. xD;;

A

axelorder13

nooooooo dis is not happening i been waitin 4 a confirmation but da confirm is a no 2 us

wat bout re com do u think they will let us have the game seperate with out kh2 fm they should do that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back