• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Being Bullied

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
In the Sixth Grade, one of my classmates began bullying me. Of course, I fought him, and he stopped bullying me for about a week, then he started back. Now, at the beginning Seventh Grade year, I thought it would stop, but it didn't. In fact, in the Seventh Grade, when I was sitting behind him, he would turn all the way around in his desk and insult me. He did this throughout the whole year. I did say something back, but no matter what I said he just countered it with the same insults and he did that every single day of my Seventh Grade year. In Eighth grade, I made sure I had no classes with him, but I had to deal with him on the bus, in the hallways, and sometimes I would look up and see him looking into the class room through a window saying stuff. It got worse when I got to High School, which began in the Ninth grade. I made sure that I had no classes with him, but he still bothered me on the bus and in the hallways. It got even worse when his schedule was changed and he was moved into English class with me. He did the same thing he did in Seventh Grade. After a while, the English teacher got tired of him (he would go through her stuff, eat in her class, say junk under his breath, talk when she was talking, etc) and kicked him out of that class. A few weeks later, he was moved into Health class with me. At this point, I couldn't get my schedule changed to get out of that class, so I was stuck. I told the teacher of that class about, and he caught him one day and he made him run fifty times around the gym, but the guy was "I don't care" and he continued to bully me after even the coach talked to him about it. My sophomore year, I still had no classes with him and life on the bus was better, but in the hallways, when he wore a jacket, he swing his jacket around and hit me with it. Now, I have to deal with him at Lunch, on the bus, and in the hallways.

I have no idea what to do about this. I've fought him, told the teacher, told the principal, said stuff back, and tried avoiding him. I don't know what else to do. What do do you guys think I should or does anyone know a solution to this? If you're going to say ignore him, you might as well not post, because when I do ignore him, he starts throwing stuff. One time, he almost hit me in the head with some candy.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
I know this sounds lamo, but maybe you should talk to your parents about it? It doesn't really sound like serious bullying; he's just being a big nuisance. I mean--come on, doesn't he have ANYTHING better to do? Now there's the sign of a loser. I don't know how you could stand him throughout your years of school. O_O

Yeah, so like I was saying, tell your parents about the pesky lil' brat. They might be able to to something, who knows.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
I know this sounds lamo, but maybe you should talk to your parents about it? It doesn't really sound like serious bullying; he's just being a big nuisance. I mean--come on, doesn't he have ANYTHING better to do? Now there's the sign of a loser. I don't know how you could stand him throughout your years of school. O_O

Yeah, so like I was saying, tell your parents about the pesky lil' brat. They might be able to to something, who knows.

I've already told my parents about him. They can't do anything. They even know his parents, but not even his parents can control him. About a month ago, he climbed on top of his own mother and started punching her in the face.

Beat the shit out him.

I've already fought him. They say I whooped him.

M

Miss Murder

Yeah, he sounds like a serious loser. I'd say do what Deeman said; it'll probably be your best bet.

I've never had any experiences with being bullied myself ( I was a bully at one time . . . *shudders* my damn mother . . . . but that's another story. )

You could always just fight him again . . . but that may or may not just make things worse.

EDIT: To the post above: . . . damn.

Joy

Bronze Member
It seems the only way for you to get him to stop is to make him fear you.

The only way to do that is metnally/emotionally torture him (make him doublethink, etc.), or physically hurt him, to the point where he's really scared of you.

I'm definetley not say this is the way to go, but it's the last resort kind of thing.

Last edited:

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I always use this when people have problems this this and that is Murder. You either find someone willing to kill or do it yourself. Otherwise hope this person family moves to another school district.

Alot of kids get bullied and the way they handle it sort of defines their character. Some kids choose to attack him with fists or weapons meaning that are sort of unstable mentally and choose aggression over something else. Other commit suicide because they cant handle it which shows they are depressed easily and often. These are sort of sterotypes but just remember stay focused on yourself and not care what others are trying to do.

C

cam ron 77

do what america does! =D get a bat and beat them if they don't agree with you. no, scratch that, you say you 'whooped' him? did that do anything? no.....um...can't you just call him out like he does you that'd make more sense you're smart enough just do what he does but better

[√]Genuflect
Ask him if he's gay.
He'd been bullying you for how many years?
He must have a crush on you.
Anyways, Since you beat the sh!t out of him, try to scare him to death.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
First off, don't take his shit. Worst thing to do.

Honestly, I say just stick up for yourself. Telling school authorities do crap from my perspective. At my old school, I was being bothered by a group of kids. One bastard even hooked up with my girlfriend. I really only had to stand up for myself in a non-violent way, sa violence got them even more pissed.

Don't tell, and stick up for yourself.

Also, if you want him off your case for good, set him up. If you know he is going to do something and when, try to make sure a teacher or principal is close by. Why, you may ask. Well, they catch him in the act.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Ask him if he's gay.

Yeah maybe he just wants alittle something something thats why he bullies you.
Also the guy never said he beat the bully up he just said they fought.
Just murder him its the quickest way to solve it. If you get caught maybe they will let you on a computer to tell us how you are getting bullied in prison too.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
have you told him that following you all the time is creepy?

No, but what would that do? Also, I have tried talking to him but he either ignores me or cusses me out in reply to whatever I say.

do what america does! =D get a bat and beat them if they don't agree with you. no, scratch that, you say you 'whooped' him? did that do anything? no.....um...can't you just call him out like he does you that'd make more sense you're smart enough just do what he does but better

I've tried that, it has no effect. I've even did it front of a bunch of his friends.

Ask him if he's gay.

I don't think he's gay because he's been with so many girls. He's been bullying me for a very long time. A lot of people have suggested that he does have a crush on me, but I doubt it because he says so many nasty things about me and has started a lot of nasty rumors about me. He also thinks I'm ugly. How do I scare a guy who is not only stronger and bigger than me, but is an expert at scaring and threatening others?

First off, don't take his shit. Worst thing to do.

Honestly, I say just stick up for yourself. Telling school authorities do crap from my perspective. At my old school, I was being bothered by a group of kids. One bastard even hooked up with my girlfriend. I really only had to stand up for myself in a non-violent way, sa violence got them even more pissed.

Don't tell, and stick up for yourself.

Also, if you want him off your case for good, set him up. If you know he is going to do something and when, try to make sure a teacher or principal is close by. Why, you may ask. Well, they catch him in the act.

He's too sleek. He always does stuff when a teacher is not around. That's how he gets away with throwing stuff at me. Not too long ago, I told the principal what he was doing and the principal himself came into the cafeteria himself to watch him. The principal watched him the whole time and told me he didn't see a thing.

XxFeaRLeSsxX

Website
www.myspace.com
I've been bullied a couple of times but because I move a lot, I really don't have to think of a solution for the problems...

Basically, I just ignore them pretend they're not there. Don't look them and when they start taunting (this happens a lot, huh?) just keep walking

Over time, they get bored and move on :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back