• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The name "Xehonart" theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Water Dancer

ok i got a theory on how Terra took the name of Xehonart.. :idea:
What if Xehonart wasnt a name, but a rank. Considering that this is set near the "Keyblade War" im thinking Xehonart is a rank like Commander or Major in the army. It would make sense since U.E.M's called "Master Xehonart" because hes so strong. SOOOO Terra proves himself by maybe defeating him (Master Xehonart) and taking his "Rank" as Xehonart (Abit like Snake Killing "The Boss" and then gets the name "Big Boss" in MGS3)
Just a thought tell me what you think and no flaming! :thumbsup:

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
Well, atleast your theory differs alot from other peoples theory...I dont think so that Xehanort would be a rank...Its just doesnt fit IMO. Xehanort is one of Ansem's disciples name and i doubt that Xehanort was a Commander or Major in the army.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
That's-that's actually a good theory. Better than the other random generic crap most other's vomit out loosely and call it a theory. Then proceed to get mad when I tell them that they are wrong. But I like this theory, good for you.^_^

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Yea, I mean the Organization all had X in their name, and people wondered why. Then there turned out to be a vague reason. No Heart could be a phase at least, and it could show what your physical state would be at that moment in time.

I still think Xehanort is an adopted name though. People have said Terra could be posessed, and later gains the features Xemnas is known for (which are also similar to those of Master Xehanort), and if you think about it that could work. But that still does not define the name, so it's pretty open for now :).

MasterXOblivion7

ok i got a theory on how Terra took the name of Xehonart.. :idea:
What if Xehonart wasnt a name, but a rank. Considering that this is set near the "Keyblade War" im thinking Xehonart is a rank like Commander or Major in the army. It would make sense since U.E.M's called "Master Xehanort" because hes so strong. SOOOO Terra proves himself by maybe defeating him (Master Xehonart) and taking his "Rank" as Xehonart (Abit like Snake Killing "The Boss" and then gets the name "Big Boss" in MGS3)
Just a thought tell me what you think and no flaming!

Ok well this is a pretty good theory but I still think that Xehanort received the name even farther in the past. Maybe something happened even BEFORE BBS and he somehow lost his heart therefore making him unique and calling himself Xehanort=another X or no heart X. But good theory tho Water Dancer~:)

Seikay

I dont think that is what is going on because im pretty sure Xehanort is just an anagram because if you take the x out and switch the letters around they say no heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back