• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Symbol

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy Angel
Ok, im surprissed that no one has mentioned this (to my knowledge) but there is a new symbol in the KH world. The symbol is seen in these pictures:

bbs2.jpg

http://www.khinsider.com/images/KingdomHeartsCompilation/22.png

One is on Vens neck peice, and Terras symbol is on his belt. (MX and DS dont have one.)

I beleive they represent Terras 'class' or whatever he is. (not a chaser, as chasers may not exist and they arent confirmed to be anything.)

IN the scans/Nomura Interveiw, it is said that Ven, Terra and Aqua follow a master, which sends them to find the missing Master Xehanort. Thus the symbol may represent what VATs masters beleives in and so on.

Comments?

O

Oberon

It could represent a group or an organization.

Much like Org. XIII.

But we don't know for sure. =/

shadow_of_light

off topic: CHARGE, i'm exactly where you are. how come we didn't see each other? lol
on topic: i do agree you when you say that it could represent VAT's class, but... i think it may be possible that they are chasers since they were sent to find the missing master (idk y, but i have my doubts ^^;;;).

[√]Genuflect
Could be a new symbol but, Sora had one and it has no meaning.

Rix

:)
Awards
yes I have also noticed it! It's good that you finally mentioned it. It's pretty interesting and I have thoght a lot about it...

Y

Yannis

It is like heartless symbol but different still.. Maybe it is like heartless, but filled with light??

Rix

:)
Awards
but how can a heartless be filled with light? And I don't think Terra and whwn is some kind of Heartless..

Eagl

Havent noticed it but still I havent looked for things like this. You can be up to something there CHARGE but still it could just be like Soras crown.

But the heartless came after birth by sleep. This can actually be some kind of proof for that Terra became Xehanort or something like that. Or someone else in the serie

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

okay im not sure why my reply was taken off when i was simply answering this question

Ok, im surprissed that no one has mentioned this

but this was posted many times your not the first to have come up with this anyways, u guys are right it could just be a symbol like soras crown, but this symbol is different and it happens to appear on more than one person

Last edited:

Charlie K

Back in Business
It kinda looks like the Heartless Symbol to me, but different, like not Dark or...Heartless like. The Preminum Heartless Symbol....NOT

Sexy Angel
I beleive that without symbols, you couldnt distinguish one 'race' from another. A heartless symbol points towards heartless, and a nobody symbol points toward nobodys. Its just a representation, a way we get to know the group/class characters are in.
This new symbol represents VAT. Nothing else to be said except theorys.

Last edited by a moderator:
V

V.A.T.13

I wonder if Aqua's is silver or gold. ( damn bronze D< )
I'm hoping gold. I'm hoping she has one...

Leonard

Married to Crimson &#9829;
Ever thought that it could be a symbol for a "Dis-Soul" (whatever that is)? Btw, has there been anymore information confirmed on this whole "Dis-Soul" concept?

Sexy Angel
Thank you for pointing that out Electric.
PS welcom to the forums :)

[&#8730;]Genuflect
Well, Maybe this is where Xehanort got his Heartless Symbol.
He just put an X in the symbol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back