• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trag

Bronze Member
So we might see Chicken Little in Kingdom Hearts 3, haven't watched all of it but I know it has to do something with 'the sky is falling.'

Which could tie into the entire Meteor Shower theme/theory.

Awards
I would really hope that a good ammount of the new worlds in BBS are original. Past worlds like Twilight Town, Traverse Town, and Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden have always been my favorite places.

Wingring

I would really hope that a good ammount of the new worlds in BBS are original. Past worlds like Twilight Town, Traverse Town, and Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden have always been my favorite places.

I would think cause those worlds have FF touch unlike the Disney worlds

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Here's another reason Treasure Planet won't be included [besides the fact that it sucks], its futuristic and BBS takes place in the past.

Trag needs a cookie but I have doubts about Bambi and Dumbo...because in order for them to work they would have to be like Winnie the Pooh's world and we don't know if they are going to do Mini-Game worlds in BBS...but if they do I'm all for Bambi and Dumbo instead of Pooh.

If Snow White & SitS are not included in BBS then Merlin and the Fairy Godmother being in KH & KH2 will have meant nothing. It would be completely random if Mickey/Yensid just randomly went to SitS and said Merlin come with us and help and nothing bad is happening to his world. Plus he had a house in TT. SitS must have been destroyed. Snow White is freaking obvious. Fairy Godmother said their world was destroyed. How did that happen and how was she recruited or did she randomly bibbidy bobbidy boo herself and randomly ended up in Merlin's house in Traverse Town. Then she just randomly disappeared in KH2 and got replaced by the 3 fairies. She just got screwed over.

Blink Me

Trag needs a cookie but I have doubts about Bambi and Dumbo...because in order for them to work they would have to be like Winnie the Pooh's world and we don't know if they are going to do Mini-Game worlds in BBS...but if they do I'm all for Bambi and Dumbo instead of Pooh.

If Snow White & SitS are not included in BBS then Merlin and the Fairy Godmother being in KH & KH2 will have meant nothing. It would be completely random if Mickey/Yensid just randomly went to SitS and said Merlin come with us and help and nothing bad is happening to his world. Plus he had a house in TT. SitS must have been destroyed. Snow White is freaking obvious. Fairy Godmother said their world was destroyed. How did that happen and how was she recruited or did she randomly bibbidy bobbidy boo herself and randomly ended up in Merlin's house in Traverse Town. Then she just randomly disappeared in KH2 and got replaced by the 3 fairies. She just got screwed over.

I agree with what you're saying. and with the mini-game worlds i was thinking that maybe each character has one each. so one goes to dumbo, one to bambi and one to dalmations world. i'm not sure though whether that'd annoy people though, but i don't really care, it'd be awesome.

So we might see Chicken Little in Kingdom Hearts 3, haven't watched all of it but I know it has to do something with 'the sky is falling.'

yeah that was what the story was about. And i think it might be in 3 as well as stitch as the summons worlds seem to make an appearance in the next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back