• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What ending should BBS have?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

[√]Genuflect
I would like to see a very sad ending.
Why?
Look at the SE of KH2FM.
VAT are really beaten up.
Even if Mickey came, it would be very hard for Mickey to fight him.

I really wanna see one sad ending for KH.
And it could be sad because:
Terra became a lingering spirit.(if it is canon or not)
Aqua's armor is in ROS.
Ven was almost killed.
MX and DS are very powerful.

V

V.A.T.13

*Giggles like a banshee*

Ending threads. My fav.

BBS is obviously going to have "BAD END".
Something bad is going to happen to each of VAT.

The last KH game better be heartbreaking or at LEAST bittersweet. D<

[&#8730;]Genuflect
BBS is obviously going to have "BAD END".
Something bad is going to happen to each of VAT.
True, True.I am actually waiting for this Bad end.Since FFX was the 1st FF to have one, i wanted to look for more.

The last KH game better be heartbreaking or at LEAST bittersweet. D<
Yeah.Like how Sora or even Riku will die because the true enemy was me.
Lol.

BBS should end with Xehanort possessing Terra's body
I don't wanna see that.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member

blehehehe
I am going to be soooo pissed if that's the final conclusion I want it to be bittwersweet if anything. Or at least see Terra go down in a blaze of glory.

Perfect scenario: Terra gets up when his eyes turn yellow and pulls a Cloud FF VII Advent Children type move and attacks in a fit of rage.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I think it would be bittersweet for the ending of them game to be the actually losing in the end...
that'd be a great ending in my books

[&#8730;]Genuflect
I think it would be bittersweet for the ending of them game to be the actually losing in the end...
that'd be a great ending in my books
like how zack got defeated.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
TMM said:

blehehehe

I knew you were going to say that, <.<.

Anyways...I'm hoping for an ending where Terra DOESN'T get possessed by MX, and where MX's apprentice or MX himself become Xehanort.

At best, I think the ending will be bittersweet.

V

V.A.T.13

Muffinbrat: I love that. Becoming that which you hate the most. Delicious.

My BBS ending:
Aqua like, dies or something. After MX takes Terra's body, the transformation is still not yet complete. Terra holds Aqua's body in his arms and ends up in RG somehow. Ansem the wise finds Terranort passed out and clutching Aqua's body.

Or what Hades says. DS is a replica of Terra and...traps Terra...or...something...

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I just pray that it is not a cliffhanger. I watch Heroes every monday night and end with a cliffhanger and i let out a blood curdling scream every week. I can't take that in KH.

V

V.A.T.13

I have a feeling the mood of BBS is going to be like Crisis Core.
I loved watching Cloud cry like a bitch. His tears. I must lick them.

[&#8730;]Genuflect
My BBS ending:
Aqua like, dies or something. After MX takes Terra's body, the transformation is still not yet complete. Terra holds Aqua's body in his arms and ends up in RG somehow. Ansem the wise finds Terranort passed out and clutching Aqua's body.
Terra just left Ven in Sunset Horizons.Lawl.
If that happens, Ven's body would rot and we would see his armor there.

V

V.A.T.13

Ven who? Ven can go rot for all I care. *points to the sig* IT'S ALL ABOUT TERRA AND AQUA MAN!!

I mickey can like...take Ven's body somewhere...and....eat it....I geuss...
..cause that what rats do right?

[&#8730;]Genuflect
Ven who? Ven can go rot for all I care. *points to the sig* IT'S ALL ABOUT TERRA AND AQUA MAN!!
Holy Macaroni!!!
Anyways, i'm really amazed by your arrogantness in the forums.

Salute Teh V.A.T.13 for teh Arrogantnessence!

Sad ending rules.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I think you're in for a disappointing game then. I doubt Aqua is going to get much attention. I mean Nomura did say the point of the game is to find out about Ven.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
My idea of a sad ending: Mickey tries to help Terra beat MX, but the DS keeps him busy. Aqua is in a dilemma over whether she should help Mickey, or leave Ven without help. Ven convinces her to place the safety of the worlds above his well-being, and Aqua painfully goes to help Mickey. Mickey and Aqua manage to beat DS (possibly killing him).

Meanwhile, Terra is busy trying to defeat MX. MX is winning, and gets cocky, and Terra is able to catch him off-guard. MX is greatly weakened by Terra's strike, and either attempts to absorb KH into himself to become all-powerful, or tries to possess Terra (no, keep reading).

Terra tries to stop MX, and KH explodes. The unpredictable nature of hearts causes MX to be greatly weakened, and this combined with Terra's presence changes his appearance, making him look like Terra.

OR, in the scenario of the possession, since MX was so weakened by Terra, Terra manages to push away MX from his body. This combined with his very fragile state changes MX's appearance, making him look like Terra.

Or, DS, presumed dead, tries to go and help MX. Right when MX is pushed out of Terra, he's hurled straight into DS. This causes an accidental possession.

Either way, Aqua and Mickey arive way too late. They go back to see how Ven is doing, only to see that he died too. Terra, already very weak and wounded, is devastated by Ven's death, and dies shortly afterwards.

Both are overcome with grief, and pledge that Ven and Terra's sacrifices were not in vain, unknowing that the evil they died to stop still lurks elsewhere.

Terra's grief over Ven's loss causes his spirit to manifest itself as Lingering Sentiment. As for Mickey, he goes back to DC to rule his kindgom. Aqua...haven't given much thought to her.

V

V.A.T.13

Ultima Fenrir: Well, I don't HATE Ven, I'm just...not all that interested in him unless he's with Terra in someway. Mainly because he's basically another Roxas which bores me. Hmm. I think I feel the same about Sora as well.

About Aqua, either your right, and she is useless like Kairi, or, Nomura is hiding something big about the girls since he isn't saying shit about them.

Besides certain parts I don't like, I applaud thee Hades.

[&#8730;]Genuflect
Maybe Mickey didn't want to remember anything about the battle because, it was really sad.
And Mickey also didn't want to tell Sora because it might trigger Sora not having courage to protect the worlds.(Sora's a scaredy cat!)

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Well, I don't HATE Ven, I'm just...not all that interested in him unless he's with Terra in someway. Mainly because he's basically another Roxas which bores me. Hmm. I think I feel the same about Sora as well.

I see where you are coming from...I'm the opposite I want to see more than anything else who becomes Xehanort and what Terra does after the events of the secret ending.

Interviewer: What is the importance of story?
Nomura: For example, the name Xehanort is bought up in Kingdom Hearts 2. The game will answer several things like, "Why is the elderly person who appears in Birth by Sleep bringing up the same name?" and ,"Why is he wearing the same clothes as Ansem in the original Kingdom Hearts?" Another thing I want to bring up, is ,"Ven has the same hairstyle, face, clothes, and voice of Roxas, but just who is he?

I just wanted to put that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back