• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Have anyone seen this?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy Angel
Ya, i knew about this... i even put it on my myspace.

SpencerBarnes

yeah i saw that it think it was sweet like how it was just put together and stuff (i would of thought that that was it but you would think they might change the music but i kinda like it so im not comp;aining

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

i thought it was okay, the slides with them in their armor, and the last part that said something about a dream kind of cut off a bit in the realism

Rix

:)
Awards
That was amazing! but i agree with Adamus that the creator shouldn't use the armor slides.. But it still amazing and realistic too me:)

jordand

Re: HAS anyone seen this?

gahh, your grammar is horrendous. I isually don't mind my grammar, but when you are actually trying to get people to reply in your topic you want to make it look good. and not make yourself sound like an 11 year old boy. it should be "HAS anyone seen this?" Please fix it to save yourself further embarrassment; or leave it if you really wish to have it that way.

And yea, i did happen to see this. I thought it was phenomenal. EXCEPT when the person used the 3d screens of the 3 knights, could have done with out; thats the only area that screams "this is fake." but then again, it is.haha

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Re: HAS anyone seen this?

gahh, your grammar is horrendous. I isually don't mind my grammar, but when you are actually trying to get people to reply in your topic you want to make it look good. and not make yourself sound like an 11 year old boy. it should be "HAS anyone seen this?" Please fix it to save yourself further embarrassment; or leave it if you really wish to have it that way.

And yea, i did happen to see this. I thought it was phenomenal. EXCEPT when the person used the 3d screens of the 3 knights, could have done with out; thats the only area that screams "this is fake." but then again, it is.haha
you would have been convincing except for the fact that you double posted... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back