• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new theory on the "Terra is Xeanort" thing.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_key_master1

ok this occured to me when reading other threads.
well maybe Terra really is Xeanort
look at some examples.
in the begining of KH1 the shadow ansem/xemnas whatever tells sora you know nothing you can understand nothing.well what if its an older smarter oldschool keyblade master telling sora he doesnt know anything that is about to happen.AND tecnically Sora did beat both Xemnas and Ansem the hearless & nobody of Xeanort.
once they were defeated maybe he became his old self:terra.
and even the name has an angram.

X-(E)-(A)-N-O-(R)-(T)
T-E-R-R-A
add another "R" into Xeanort
maybe Xeanort/terra wanted to start fresh.new name.new gig.w/e
its all a thought.
*flame shields up*

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
If you have to add another "r", it's not Terra. Though it is a funny coincidence. Anyway: sorry, but I've seen better Terra=Xehanort theories.

V

V.A.T.13

Congratulations. You've just figured what will likely be the conclusion of BBS. And then VAT says this requires deep thought...
Well look how long it took em to come up with it.
I had barely any info at the time. *sticks tounge out*

It's funny how the same things I came up with waaay back then are just now starting to pop up. >>;

Rix

:)
Awards
The world may never know.
Hell, Sometimes Terra looks like Axel, othertimes, he looks like Zack from FF7

Didn't you say exactly the same in another thread..

And for the creator of this thread.. Sorry, can not buy that Anagram thing.. Where does the new r come from and what about the other characters in the Xehanort name? It isn't that simple with anagrams that you could just add and remove letters as you want to..

V

V.A.T.13

^ Weeellll
In the case of Japanese, it depends.
Because maybe it the Japanese spelling, only one 'r' is pronounced. We haven't heard his name spoken, but if someone can get me a scan with the spelling of his name in kana, I think I can figure it out.

It COULD be Tera. = 3 = *shrugs*

Death

Your #1 Bruh
i personaly think ur sorta right but wrong i think he might be xheanort becaue if u think about it xehanort's nobody xemnas wears an armor like terra when u fight him in kh2

Rix

Awards
i personaly think ur sorta right but wrong i think he might be xheanort becaue if u think about it xehanort's nobody xemnas wears an armor like terra when u fight him in kh2

And note that MX is wearing almost the same clothes as Xehanorts heartless..

Rix

Awards
No, what I said is that the armor proves that Terra is Xehanort as much as the MX's outit proves that MX is Xehanort...

DanceMacabre

Xeanort is not Terra. Xeanort would be able to wield a keyblade if he was actually Terra, which he could not. Just like Sora and Roxas see?? Roxas could use the keyblades, Xeanort can not, therefore, Xeanort is not a keyblade master therefore he is not Terra.

Rix

Awards
Xeanort is not Terra. Xeanort would be able to wield a keyblade if he was actually Terra, which he could not. Just like Sora and Roxas see?? Roxas could use the keyblades, Xeanort can not, therefore, Xeanort is not a keyblade master therefore he is not Terra.

Yes, a good point there.. And i that's the case Xehanort can't be MX either..

V

V.A.T.13

Eh, wrong-o.
If Terra is Xehanort or not, Xehanort is still a part of MX or DS who both weild keyblades no?
I has a possible explination for this too...

Hanzo

Well if anyone didnt notice to find out a little more on Xehanort you have to put Riku with the theories. Cause in KH1 Riku looked like DS and Xehanort looked like MX. But they're not. So just move the people skills over to make this. MX past it down to DS which is now Xehanort and Riku used the power given to him to make him the new DS. Also this works better if you think Xehanort could be MX son.

Since MX can't be Xehanort for he is old and i doubt an explosion will make him look young. So just make him have a son and poof the silimarities are just like in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back