• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new theory on the "Terra is Xeanort" thing.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
Well if anyone didnt notice to find out a little more on Xehanort you have to put Riku with the theories. Cause in KH1 Riku looked like DS and Xehanort looked like MX. But they're not. So just move the people skills over to make this. MX past it down to DS which is now Xehanort and Riku used the power given to him to make him the new DS. Also this works better if you think Xehanort could be MX son.

Since MX can't be Xehanort for he is old and i doubt an explosion will make him look young. So just make him have a son and poof the silimarities are just like in real life.

Could be possible.. But i don't really know about that since family relatioships has never been that musch important in KH (have you noticed that Sora & co doesn't seem to care about their parents at all?)

V

V.A.T.13

Well if anyone didnt notice to find out a little more on Xehanort you have to put Riku with the theories. Cause in KH1 Riku looked like DS and Xehanort looked like MX. But they're not. So just move the people skills over to make this. MX past it down to DS which is now Xehanort and Riku used the power given to him to make him the new DS. Also this works better if you think Xehanort could be MX son.

Since MX can't be Xehanort for he is old and i doubt an explosion will make him look young. So just make him have a son and poof the silimarities are just like in real life.

Riku didn't look like DS because we haven't seen the DS yet. They just wear similar dark-form outfits. Also ewwww @ MX being Xehanort's father. = 3 =

Hanzo

Xehanort means no heart. That tells why the name pops up in all the games.

sorassoul

Xeanort is not Terra. Xeanort would be able to wield a keyblade if he was actually Terra, which he could not. Just like Sora and Roxas see?? Roxas could use the keyblades, Xeanort can not, therefore, Xeanort is not a keyblade master therefore he is not Terra.

Xehanort DID lose his memory, so maybe he doesn't know about his keyblade, or maybe someone took his keyblade from him, like how riku took soras keyblade in kh1, or maybe he couldnt' use it because Xehanort has no heart because he is a nobody and his keyblade went to his heartless who couldn't use it because he was a heartless, so he possesed riku to use it (the heart opener thing that sora used on himself) but lost it when sora beat him. or maybe if they WERE fused, the keyblades of MX and Terra wouldn't co-exist so they went to other people (maybe they turned into different keyblades when they did).

Last edited:

Peachey729

Website
www.emiloonpeachey.wordpress.com
Xehanort DID lose his memory, so maybe he doesn't know about his keyblade, or maybe someone took his keyblade from him, like how riku took soras keyblade in kh1, or maybe he couldnt' use it because Xehanort has no heart because he is a nobody and his keyblade went to his heartless who couldn't use it because he was a heartless, so he possesed riku to use it (the heart opener thing that sora used on himself) but lost it when sora beat him. or maybe if they WERE fused, the keyblades of MX and Terra wouldn't co-exist so they went to other people (maybe they turned into different keyblades when they did).

O.k. my theory is that TERRA lost his memory and only remembered the name Xheonort.He was fond by Ansem the Wise and blah blah blah...I mean Terra and (the apprentice)Xheanort have the sane:hair style,i think i heard same yellow eyes,and if he took one name he then took ansems...personality conflictions?idk this is just a theory!^_

sorassoul

^ Weeellll
In the case of Japanese, it depends.
Because maybe it the Japanese spelling, only one 'r' is pronounced. We haven't heard his name spoken, but if someone can get me a scan with the spelling of his name in kana, I think I can figure it out.

It COULD be Tera. = 3 = *shrugs*

if that was true then where do the extra letters come from?

RoxasSoraRikuKey

We have practically no information on this next game and people are already trying to make impossible connections... Sigh.

Hanzo

Well i dont think they will change the letters. like that. they only changed the org. names by rearangement and adding and x. They didnt make it complicated by taking the N O and X the adding a R then rearanging it to make Terra.

Stars

リク
maybe somehow both master xehanort and Terra fused together?

Same thought.. that would explain why xehanort heartless has the same cloth with MX and Xemnas is finding his friends...I mean Room of Sleep and Room of Awakening..
Xehanort cant weild a keyblade.. bcoz he has lose all his memories and he don't even know what is a keyblade.. And about he being a "superhuman" , i think is bcoz MX's knowledge or memories..

Hanzo

I just thought of something. If Terra and MX fused that would mean their hearts too. But if it didn't they would just revert back to normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back