• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the card system from CoM, but I think it would be cool to see some reaction commands.

Agreed. Except, not like Re:CoM. From what I've seen, that doesn't work as well. Not quite sure, though. I actually need the game to find out.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Agreed. Except, not like Re:CoM. From what I've seen, that doesn't work as well. Not quite sure, though. I actually need the game to find out.
There are some reaction commands in Re:CoM and they actually work very well,if you're talking about them.

IMO.

Charlie K

Back in Business
What ever happend to this guy: ImageShack - Hosting :: img0001uk8.jpg

It's not Terra,Ven..And it's definatley not Aqua. I'm geussing either it's the DS, least possible. Or It's just an earlier version of Terra.

It's kinda got Vens armour, but with a kinda Terra'ish face

Last edited:

Lightness

What ever happend to this guy: ImageShack - Hosting :: img0001uk8.jpg

It's not Terra,Ven..And it's definatley not Aqua. I'm geussing either it's the DS, least possible. Or It's just an earlier version of Terra.

It's kinda got Vens armour, but with a kinda Terra'ish face

Well I remember in the Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+ Secret ending, Ven's mask was broken off just like that with the picture you have. But then again that looks like Terra. I'm confused LOL

Charlie K

Back in Business
Yea..It was most likely like..99% that its just an earlier version of Ven, or Terra.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Yea.Well they have been working on the game since..when was it, before FM+, and sooo, they'd have to make prototypes and what not.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
i think thats a pic of terra after the fight in the FM+ secret ending.i also say that the KH2 battle system would be great for BBS even the reaction commands and maybe even drives?

Charlie K

Back in Business
Dexter get over it. The Card System won't be that bad, they said it's an upgraded version anyway. And it's Not Terra, it doesn't look like him, and his armour, from what I can see is Vens.

Charlie K

Back in Business
They make changes in the game after the conceptional videos. Like DS,and Terra look younger...And they'll do stuff like that.

skyfire

all i know is i hope the game will rock like the other ones!! and its 1P

Apollo

Silver Member
They make changes in the game after the conceptional videos. Like DS,and Terra look younger...And they'll do stuff like that.
yes because the video is just to send a little message out on all the connection and to give a good Idea on the new people!

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
the KH2 battle system is better and i will never give that up.and it will be cool if BBS had drives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back