• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thoughts on the "other" Master?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
ATW didn't even know about the keyblades until mickey visited him. So it is not likely he would even know about VAT. I do not think that he is the master. I do believe that Some Things that ATW did will have a big part to play in the future (although not in BBS)

Charlie K

Back in Business
Wait, do you guys think that I think AtW is thier Master?..Cuz I don't.Lol.

blendedhearts

as we have seen in the secret ending they get utterly destroyed. That's, when Mickey comes in as the master and levels the playing field.
they were not destroyed. maybe defeated, but not destroyed. if you don't remember, watch the video. Ven: frozen alive and thrown off a cliff, but still alive. Aqua: mostly away from battle, so pretty ok. terra: right arm frozen, attacked by multiple keyblades, and fell off a cliff, but still up to battling. Mickey: way off far from the fight, so unless he can teleport to distant areas in an instant, he did nothing to help ATV.

Stars

リク
Wasn't Mickey is still under his keyblade training? But he could be master of Keyblade.. maybe not VAT's master
i think ATW knew about the keyblade after Mickey told him about the keyblade

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
My bets are on a new character. As for his importance, I really have no idea. Might be significant.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
We don't know if Mickey was training to use a Keyblade. If he was training under yen sid, he was probably training in the magic arts.

funnymanhaha1000

I didn't even know they had a master I thought terra was in charge.

lmao yeah right. honestly he looks like a wimp. not intimidating. riku looks better. and ven looks wimpier than kairi with her keyblade. he just gets ripped in have by the DS and MX in the movie and that one scan. i think terra would make a crappy master lol

Stars

リク
My bets are on a new character. As for his importance, I really have no idea. Might be significant.
Yeah, i think he is a new character too.. but i saw in the Nomura interview , he said the master is from KH or KH2.. i dunno.. maybe mistranslate..
We don't know if Mickey was training to use a Keyblade. If he was training under yen sid, he was probably training in the magic arts.

he still on keyblade training bcoz he is using a star-seeker.. maybe, but not true i think..

roxasriku_223

I could have sworn there was an interview where Nomura said he was a new character. Am I wrong?

P.S. I thought there were more interviews than what were put on the "Interviews" page
and now I remember one specifically that isn't one there, the one where they were interviewing
two other people besides Nomura. Does anybody know why they weren't all on there?

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Not necessarily, he is a wielder but he wouldn't have to be the master of VAT. He is a master of the keyblade in and of itself, but that doesn't mean VAT are training under him.

Hanzo

Well it would explain why he protected Ven. Also why he seems to know what happens at the end of BBS video. He would have to go back even farther to even be shocked at KH like Sora was. Its not like KH has a sign saying this is bad or good.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I am more in the school of thought that Mickey could be their master, I was just trying to provide an opposing viewpoint. To me it seems that Mickey could be coming in at the end of the secret movie to help the beaten down VAT.

K

kingdommaster686

The Master in the story might play a key role like yen sid did for KH2. The master might be the one who gives the group the armor suit power.:closedeyes:

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Ven I'm with you. I for some reason have a feeling Mickey could be their master. The only proof I hae to support my opinion would be this: VAT are ordered to seek out MX and DS and as we have seen in the secret ending they get utterly destroyed. That's, when Mickey comes in as the master and levels the playing field. It would make sense, but no one knows at this point.

Wow. Something we DISagree on. XP

Honestly, I think their master is a completely new character, possibly this "True Master of Keyblades" that we've yet to meet. Nomura said in some interview that in one of the three games, we'd meet this "True Master". Something like that. But I don't think its Mickey. Because Mickey has the Star Seeker, which makes me think that he's still training himself under Yen Sid. I don't think Mickey's their master.

[√]Genuflect
Nomura said in some interview that in one of the three games, we'd meet this "True Master".
I think you mean, "True Enemy".

And, VAT's master is not seen in any KH game.
Nomura said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back