• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Do you get teased?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SharinganSora995

All the kids in my class keep picking on me because I like anime, manga,and spend all my money on japanese anime collectibles. Spending $109.00 on 5 japanese kingdom hearts 2 figures is not a waste of money! So I ask myself...do other people have the same situation? Thus this thread was born.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Don't really think this belongs here but...no, not really, because I don't let other people know about my interests...not a social person.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Yeah, don't think this goes here, but I told people, maade fun of me. Ignore it, they stop. Move on. Haven't brought it up since

Eternal Redemption

last in line
me neither I am not that social my self not half of my friends even know where I live or even that well ............I cant really tell you you guys would laugh.......
My point is dont let people know alot of personal stuff that you think will make them laugh

Apollo

Silver Member
Yes for those same reasons! Also I often get same people to try to beat me up! But they are the losers of my grade that have all F's!

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
I never really get teased, because I only like that stuff A LITTLE BIT, I never actually watch the stuff on TV, if I have time, I MAY watch some on vidberry, but that's it

If I do end up getting teased, I beat whoever's ass

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
I was never teased. I know everyone at my school and they know I like anime and rpgs and stuff and they dont talk about me. But this other kid that likes the same stuff I do gets picked on and when I say 'how come you tease him but not me' they say its because they like me and not him. I dont get it but I think its because he keeps to himself and I'm outgoing.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Hey your not the only one.
People at my school are the same.
They're stupid when it comes to anime/manga and all that cool stuff.
Don't let them get you down. I don't. If they tease you, ignore them. It usually works!

M

Miss Murder

Actually, no. =D But I am a girl, and we don't get teased that often ... in the same way as guys, that is.

$109? And you're 19? *suppresses laughter* Ahem. Sorry. But that is a little funny ... I can see why people pick on you.

M

Miss Murder

That was merely a tidbit I threw it for ( nonexistent ) dramatic effect.

It isn't so much his age as how much he spent on something that more than likely won't even matter to him five years later.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
lol, you all know max/souleater, right? (he'll get pissed if he finds this post)

he really likes anime, but he brings it up all the time, he sometimes tries to reanact it, and in doing so, he makes himself look retarded...and plus, in 8th grade, he told the teacher why he thinks TV should be real, and he said "So I can wield a Zanpato"

pretend you lost interest, and you don't like it anymore, keep your anime watching a secret.

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Lol no but I will once in a while when I wear my Naruto shirt or read Manga at school. Oh well anime nerd ftw! ^^

mushquig

well take it easy i mean every one gets teased but im with you i love to scketch anime swords just let it roll of your back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back