• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Do you get teased?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I've never really been picked on for liking anime or kingdom hearts usually I'm the one doing the picking (but in a friendly way), I always wear my FMA wristband but it never attracts the wrong kind of attention. I'm rather anti social and most think that since I also wear the iron cross that I may be some kind of racially confused Nazi that might kill if provoked so I'm rarely bothered.

Your still just a kid and what do kids do to other kids who are different than them? They tease them and that's just how it is, when you go off to other schools that might change but even if it doesn't you can just ignore it and enjoy your life.

Cameron aka Cam

I feel really bad when someone picks on one of the kids at my school that may be a little (or a lot) different from others and I usually try to defend them or talk to them. Everyone is different and everyone has different interests. Plus what exactly is normal?

Last edited:

Apollo

Silver Member
I use to welcome the teasing when it was fighting because I could take them, but now they have more numbers!

Cameron aka Cam

I always looked at fighting as a last resort and it was never really my first option. Plus I'm kinda like Jack Sparrow in which I can kinda talk my way out of stuff, but to each his own. "The end justifies the means" as it were. Well I'm going to go play Halo if anyone would like to talk to me send me a pm I LOVE to talk to people who share some of the same interests as me.

"You will always remember this as the day, you almost caught me, Captain Jack Sparrow."

Gamertag: Cameron aka Cam

Last edited:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think in most schools people grow out of it by high school. I've actually never seen anyone get teased this year. Gossip is a much bigger problem.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Monkey, how old are you? (Just curious)

Also. .

Maybe at your school, but at mine, it still goes around. Most have grown out of it, but there's still that small selection that have been for their whole lives. I honestly don't think that they will grow out of it. . .but they'll drop out sooner or later. . .

Nojerom

Resilience
Website
www.facebook.com
hmmm also curious......

weird things are a fad in my school. we're rebelling against all the preps and popular dummies that are into cheerleading and sportsy-sports stuff alot. more people are into emo stuff. i'm glad to say that i like almost everything. ^^ but there are those stupid people....

D

Deleted member 36435

Yes, I get teased quiet a lot. On KHI and IRL.
I got teased in School by so retards because I was smarter then them and on KHI because I got Rai kicked off a of staff.
Just learn to shrug it off.

Byakuya

No, I don't get teased. People might say things to me that are disrespectful, but I don't leave them with enough input to start bothering me. Such incompetence is a minor subject for me offline, as I stay home almost all the time.

PixieSticks90

Website
www.myspace.com
no i dont get teased at all, my closest friends are preps and they it to me for christmas lol :wub:

in my school no one gets teased in my year group, however younger years groups would bully each other, it must be an unwritten rule when your in your senior year that everyones nice to each other :confused:

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Well, that would make sense for your senor year. Everyone realizes that they're in the same boat, and that it doesn't matter who's different. It's your last year as a child, more or less, and you have to make the best of it. Which would include getting over your petty differences.

PixieSticks90

Website
www.myspace.com
Well, that would make sense for your senor year. Everyone realizes that they're in the same boat, and that it doesn't matter who's different. It's your last year as a child, more or less, and you have to make the best of it. Which would include getting over your petty differences.

your logic makes sense to me :toungesmile:

yea tis true everyone is invited everywhere, even if that certain person hates your guts :)

I get teased a lot, but most of it is the friend kind of stuff. I know just about everybody, and that helps.

MosesMohs

Don't really think this belongs here but...no, not really, because I don't let other people know about my interests...not a social person.

i'm with you there.
only two people know, my mom & my boyfriend.

i keep my hobbies to myself.
i'd hate it if people found it.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
All the kids in my class keep picking on me because I like anime, manga,and spend all my money on japanese anime collectibles. Spending $109.00 on 5 japanese kingdom hearts 2 figures is not a waste of money! So I ask myself...do other people have the same situation? Thus this thread was born.

You're kind of setting yourself up for that one.

Also, I don't really got teased.

I used to, but then I realized that I was letting it happen, and started standing up for myself.

Works great.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
I don't let a lot of people know about me being into anime so much.
Which is the reason I'm quite popular. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back