• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hidden Images

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
I forgot to post this in this forum. I remember i posted this in another forum i used to be part of like last year i put it up... but anyway... has anyone noticed "hidden" images in KH II? I noticed some. You know how disney is infamous for having something hidden in their movies and so on? I think i found one in KH II... o_O just a bit toooo coincidental i think xD

tell me if you think you know what it is!

Nobody Master

It's news to me that Disney are infamous for putting hidden images into their films. But then again, I tend not to pay attention to much...:p

I might have to look over this a bit more closely at some point, but for now I think I'll go to bed. Goodnight!

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Well, they often incert Mickey Mouse logos in the Disney films. But I don't know what you mean about a hidden image in KHII. Care to share it with the rest of us?

ryukyu nova

Well, they often incert Mickey Mouse logos in the Disney films. But I don't know what you mean about a hidden image in KHII. Care to share it with the rest of us?

OOOOO now i remember!
in the first pirates movie there was a mickey mouse logo made of smoke when a cannon went off, im not sure when exactly that was, but all types of media (tv/movie/video games) include references to other things

Aurum-Femina

You mean like a hidden Mickey or like the topless woman in the Rescuers?

Well, there's Donald and a Chocobo drawn on the wall of the Secret Place in KHI. I also know that you can be able to see Selphie (First day in KHI), Jane (from Deep Jungle in KHI), and Kairi's (In KHII) underwear. I can't think of anything else, though. xD

DanceMacabre

I think he is referring to inappropriate sort of cameos
like in Aladdin, theres one part where he says "All good teenagers take off their clothes" at one point
or in the Little Mermaid, the priest is sporting wood on the boat that Ursula and Eric are getting married -_-
I don't think theres anything like this in the Kingdom Hearts games though.

Rix

:)
Awards
Smooth, if you have seen something, you should share it with us.. please?

Sexy Angel
There are no hidden images.

Unless proven otherwise.

Which i doubt will be done.

KershaFangs

Perhaps he is talking about the cover of KH2. If you shine it in the light and move it a bit to the side, it reveals a holo of Xemnas in Organization coat and Diz on the left and right of Sora and co., respectively.

I can't think of anything else...

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
Perhaps he is talking about the cover of KH2. If you shine it in the light and move it a bit to the side, it reveals a holo of Xemnas in Organization coat and Diz on the left and right of Sora and co., respectively.

I can't think of anything else...

thanks, I didn't even notice that one.
if its in-game, I have no idea, I was thinking something along the lines of a hidden mickey.

Maybe those mirror/painting things in Sid's tower?
idk

Neaxon_11.

I dont even think he's telling the truth I mean other than kairi's butt being visible in KH2 theres not that much else to see but the thing with the cover wasnt much of a secret.

ennaid

Umm...I haven't really noticed anything. So if you would, JUST TELL US.

Domo~

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called

I didn't know that they put Mickey's logo in the films. I've watched all of the Disney classics so many times since I was little. In fact I would watch them every weekend. Now my little brothers do. Can you post a link or picture of one?

Smooth I have never noticed any hidden images. Just show us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back