• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2´s disturbing ending?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoxasofOblivion

I had problems with this too. I mean tons of hardcore yaoi fans are like "OMG SORA WAS SO TOUCHING RIKU'S BUTT!" But In fact Riku was hurt and Sora was just helping him out. They have a complex relationship that I think people mistake as them being gay. Same thing goes for Axel and Roxas who also have that sorta relationship.

Zipporahss

It's not disturbing mainly because homosexuality in Disney games isn't disturbing, and homosexuality in itself isn't disturbing either.

Besides, it's not like the scene was out of place. There had been ample gay instances before that scene e.g. when Sora got down on his knees and started crying and fondling Riku's hand, which was more shocking. Therefore, the rest of the game had been leading up to a climatic scene which would show just how close their friendship was, and how reliant they were on each other.

Sam was like Frodo's bitch XD

I'm glad that you see that they are not Homo, and so what if they are? I still love Riku and Sora, both are good to thier friends and care about them over themselves. I'm so glad that you said that. Thanks for that!!!!

Happy new Year!!!!! 2008!!!!!!!!!!!

Darkly Aesthetic

could not be found.
Website
www.myspace.com
I find KH in all to be a very homosexual game.

I mean the boy walks around in yellow shoes, with lots of zippers,
looking for keyholes to stick his keyblade into, then when he's done a bunch of butterflies come out of the keyhole.

Then there's the whole, hearts and friendship and princesses sh*t.

Yah it's kind of a gay game.
But i don't find a problem with that or find it disturbing.

Gippal

I find KH in all to be a very homosexual game.

I mean the boy walks around in yellow shoes, with lots of zippers,
looking for keyholes to stick his keyblade into, then when he's done a bunch of butterflies come out of the keyhole.

Then there's the whole, hearts and friendship and princesses sh*t.

Yah it's kind of a gay game.
But i don't find a problem with that or find it disturbing.

I know that I said I'd leave this thread be, but this is important.

In what way does Yellow Shoes, Butterflies, Hearts or Friendship relate entirely and compeltely to homosexual relationships?
Well, considering I have two right on my doorstep, I'll answer the question for you:
IT DOESN'T.

Where the hell did the whole 'all gays are effeminate' idea come from, because it's a huge pile of bullshit.
It's exactly the same as creating a stereotype about black people, or people with ginger hair.
I never realized that this many people were so vile concerning homosexuality.

Next time you go home, and put your KEY in your keyHOLE just think how terribly "gay" you are, bigot.

RoxasofOblivion

In what way does Yellow Shoes, Butterflies, Hearts or Friendship relate entirely and compeltely to homosexual relationships?
Well, considering I have two right on my doorstep, I'll answer the question for you:
IT DOESN'T.

Where the hell did the whole 'all gays are effeminate' idea come from, because it's a huge pile of bullshit.
It's exactly the same as creating a stereotype about black people, or people with ginger hair.

Next time you go home, and put your KEY in your keyHOLE just think how terribly "gay" you are, bigot.

You are so right! Just because Sora's happy all the time he is branded as homosexual. Its almost as bad as branding someone just because of the things they do.

Darkly Aesthetic

could not be found.
Website
www.myspace.com

IT DOESN'T.

learn to understand sarcasm.

idiot.

RoxasofOblivion

I thought it was just like a soldier pulling a comrade out of war. xP

That's what I thought too and here's proof

captsgeauk49260207200829photo00phot.jpg

1st20cav20Vietnam-thumb.jpg

And if anyone seen the movie Forrest Gump remeber the scene when he was helping his fellow soliders in Vietnam? It was like that in KH too.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Yeah, it definately isn't a gay sort of thing.... i mean, don't forget that Riku's leg was like stuffed up n he was dragging it heaps, so thats why i reckon Sora grabbed his belt, to help keep Riku off his busted foot

Last edited:

Gippal

learn to understand sarcasm.

idiot.

Learn to make it clearer when dealing with touchy issues, that I'm already frustrated with.
I know I'm not the only one who made the mistake, so the fault partly rests on your shoulders, too.

xZora

You are so right! Just because Sora's happy all the time he is branded as homosexual. Its almost as bad as branding someone just because of the things they do.

D: Everyone thinks Marluxia's gay too, just because he has pink hair and fights with flowers. How can you even have a sexual orientation if you don't feel anything ...?

Stars

リク
D: Everyone thinks Marluxia's gay too, just because he has pink hair and fights with flowers. How can you even have a sexual orientation if you don't feel anything ...?

Yea.. Marluxia is not gay D= but i like your marly's avatar =D

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame

I don't recall anyone saying that Sora is gay because he's happy. Also, Sora wasn't happy very often. In fact, in KH2 he was very emo.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
well it for kids dont forget so all the hugging stuff is not meant to signfy that there gay or anything its just when a friends in need you'll help him or her you should understand what it means before saying oh that looks gay or anything like that grow up...

Y

Yannis

HEY, I JUST READ UR GUYS´ POSTS AND I SAY U THIS:

-This is not created for Gay-discussion. Riku and Sora are not gay!

-This is created for ppl feeling disturbing when they watch KH2´s ending.

-When I say "Disturbing", I mean that I feel uncomfortable when I see two straight-guys doing those things.

-This is not made for discussing about Sora and Riku´s sexuality and no war between opinions.

-This is for those who felt uncomfortable when watching the ending, including me. ONLY FOR THOSE! THIS IS NOT FOR ANYTHING ELSE! SO IF YOU FELT DISTURBING ABOUT THE ENDING OF KH2, THEN POST HERE. I SAW ON FORUM INSANITY, A THREAD FOR U WHO WANNA TALK ABOUT GAYS.

THIS IS NOT FOR DISCUSSING ABOUT GAY-SEXUALITY, FIND OTHER THREAD.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
-When I say "Disturbing", I mean that I feel uncomfortable when I see two straight-guys doing those things.

It's something you'll have to see in life. If someone's hurt, a freind will help them. In no way is that disturbing. It is disturbing if they do not help them, leaving them there, which of course Soura would never have done. Would you have been more satisfied with an ending like that?

And two straight girls will do crap like that all the time even for no reason; I don't know what goes through their heads, but no one ever complains.

I wouldn't "be" "disturbing", anyway....

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
it is odd,i agree!!maybe Sora wanted to see if his best friend was wearing a string...
remember...Sora didn't see Riku for more than a year so he might had been wondering if his buddy changed his preferation in underwears!!! hahahaha:thumbsup:

Last edited:

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
it is odd,i agree!!maybe Sora wanted to see if his best friend was wearing a string...
remember...Sora didn't see Riku for more than a year so he might had been wondering if his buddy changed his preferation in underwears!!! hahahaha

-___- You're not helping....

Y

Yannis

remember...Sora didn't see Riku for more than a year so he might had been wondering if his buddy changed his preferation in underwears!!! hahahaha:thumbsup:
laugh out loud ;´D

okies, this can be closed now, I think.. I have nothing more to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back