• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jesse McCartney & Kingdom Hearts 2 / Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
He didn't even have to change his voice at all, his voice for Roxas is his normal voice.

Lmao, I didn't know that Haley and David were called gay, i knew that Jesse was. Everytime i hear a song sung by Jessica - I mean Jesse - I can't stop getting images of Roxas in my head lolz. If Roxas had to sing in Kh (pfft, no effin way) then all they'd need is any song by Jessica - I mean Jesse.

QUOTE]

I know what you mean. I can't watch a movie with Haley in it without painting spiky hair on him in my head.lol. For the voice acting I think he did a good job even though I wouldn't have thought of him for an emotional character like Roxas.
bowchickawowwow

Not emotional? Sora is probably the most emotional out of the whole lot of em... I mean his break downs are awful.

Unless you're talking about Jesse again then I kinda agree, He did an ok job but boy... I'm still steamed up from him not even knowing his own character's picture...

Blue

home is where the heart is
^ lol Now you see why I am going to get an English copy of BBS,and the original version of 358/2 Days!

The voice acting already ruined KH1 and KH2 for me (might sound exaggerated,but it's true).

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
It's nice if the voice actors get into their roles, and at least know the game and its plot well. It seems annoying that Jesse got the opportunity to work on KH2, which so many people would love, and he kind of just disregards everything that's great about KH.

He was bullshitting his way through the first 2 interviews and mistaking Sora and Roxas was a bit retarded. But he's ok as Roxas' VA. I think we all remember the bad Aerith voice acting....

Lol, I want to play KH in German for the epic lulz.

keybladegirl258

aeriths voice did suck..just like her over sweet personality:lol: roxas and rikus voices were awesome though, and apparently im the only one who liked his voice acting ok...kinda fittng that he plays a kid...hes all too good at it:lol:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
And I also think each and every one of those whiny, pre-Madonna CHIMPUNKS SUCK ASS.

The phrase is "prima-dona" >.>

On topic, I really don't mind his voice at all, I don't quite see how anyone could hate him as the voice, it's not like he did anything awful as a voice acting, or messed up the feel of any scene, I'm just apathetic towards the whole thing

Blue

home is where the heart is
^^ That's what I was saying!

Nothing sucks more than German voice acting. lol

Jesse McCartney certainly does a better job than him. :D

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I laughed at the part where he said KH2 was an 80 hour game, you can get 100% completion on it in like 30, lol

Sora788

Website
jijun.livejournal.com
I suppose he could put a teeny tine bit of more expression in Roxas. That would be good. But I don't think that he did a terrible/bad job at it.

Lolz, I guess he is quite busy to remember his character, but he should pay a bit more attention. Hmm, you think he even ever played the game to begin with? Probably not. Who knows.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
like the voices, hate the people.

Rix

:)
Awards
Jesse McCartney surely did a better job than Nico Sablik (the German voice actor of Roxas) imo.

Here is an example:
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 2 - Roxas und Axel

LOL! That was.. uuh.. funny! Axel didn't sound that bad though:)
I could never have imagined a norwegian version of KH.. It would have been so weird! Thres many good norwegian voice actors tthat has voiced Disney characters, but with Sora and the other original characters and the FF characters in norwegian wouldn't have worked for me..

BTW. After watching these videos, I'm a little dissapointed over mr. McCartney.. It seems like he doesn't care about his jobs, but only cares about how much he gets payed (and I'm sure he was got a lot of money for voicing Roxas)
McCartney hasn't really bothered me before though.. Haven't mind him that much really. The only thing that has bohered me is why everyone finds him so incredible hot.. I have never thought he was that hot that people says that he is...

I think he did a good job as Roxas though.. could have been better, but it wasn't bad either..

redprint

Hmm, I don't find Roxas' voice disappointing. Jesse did pretty well.

BTW. After watching these videos, I'm a little dissapointed over mr. McCartney.. It seems like he doesn't care about his jobs, but only cares about how much he gets payed (and I'm sure he was got a lot of money for voicing Roxas)

Agreed.
Always like that, the one who doesn't care much get the largest part...

Sora788

Website
jijun.livejournal.com
I think that some of you are right, maybe he does just do it for the money. Like, maybe he likes his job, but the money factor is more important to him...

Bleh that sucks, jesse dont be like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back