• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora a MURDERER?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora788

Website
jijun.livejournal.com
I suppose this can be debatable.

Well, since Sora has been killing people (Organization members), Nobodies, Heartless, etc throughout the games, would that make him a murder? Esp. since he killed Org. 13 people in COM? It's still murder, right? Taking the life of someone else. I guess this can go with Riku too.

I know that Nobodies don't have feelings (so sad) and that they're half a person, but they're still people aren't they?

Hmm...

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
I know that Nobodies don't have feelings (so sad) and that they're half a person, but they're still people aren't they?

I'm not quite sure they are people. Diz said that they don't have a right to be, isn't the whole point that they're not real people, so technically it shouldn't be murder. It's not like Sora is killng their "somebody. Actually, the only actual person he killed is Xehanort's Heartless.

So yes, Sora is a murderer.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
I wouldn't consider him a murderer only because the nobodies truly don't exist at all. Also the heartless are nothing but darkness made real. The way I see it Sora can't be considered a murderer just because of the simple fact that one group doesn't exist and the other is darkness. He's not really killing anything by real worlds standards, because technically none of these things really 'exist' at all. But I guess in the world of Kingdom Hearts he could be considered a murderer. But that's just my opinion. :)

Sanctuary Keeper

Meh. I wouldn't consider it murder. When I think of murder or killing, I tend to imagine a bit more gore and such. All the heartless do is just puff into black smoke and release munny and HP/MP orbs. And on a technicality, that goes the same with the Org, whether you choose to follow the definition of murder (in which case, defeating the Org is not considered murder) or the fact that they just disappear into thin air. This is KH after all lol, I tend not to think of it as to violent, and I'm glad that it's not.

Ams Tram Gram

Well, we have to keep in mind that the people in KH are...well, not typical people. Also, the KH universe may have different laws and principles against murder.

Since Nobodies aren't really people (since they don't exist), they shouldn't have the same rights as people.

Although, I've always felt bad for the thirteenth order, and I found Sora to be too ruthless with them. Ah well...

Ams Tram Gram

That's a common question, I haven't quite looked into that myself, but I'm sure someone else could answer.

afrobutt

Silver Member
oh joy, now we're going into a Death Note state of mind >.>

no, b/c they aren't alive. They are pieces of Nothing and Darkness, that when slain with the Keyblade, go back into the matter from which they came.

Sanctuary Keeper

I hope someone can. I think that in a way, it could be murder, but it's still puzzling as to why they are even here if they don't mean to exist...

That must be hard.

I don't know. It's really just more like defeat. Murder is too harsh to be considered in this game. And that's good xD

zexion is emo

i would call him a murderer because he killed people like ursula and oogie and shanyu and if they arent dead he would still have done the crime of attempted murder and yes sir clayton is dead because of sora! and killing sabor is animal cruelty!:cursing: (i add that smilie to what seems like every message yet in real life i have only ever sworn twice!):blushing:

Sora788

Website
jijun.livejournal.com
i would call him a murderer because he killed people like ursula and oogie and shanyu and if they arent dead he would still have done the crime of attempted murder and yes sir clayton is dead because of sora! and killing sabor is animal cruelty!:cursing: (i add that smilie to what seems like every message yet in real life i have only ever sworn twice!):blushing:

I kinda agree on that, he did kill those people.

Yes, yes it must be hard, musnt't it?

To tell you the truth, I don't think the developpers tried that hard when they thought this up

Lmao, I suppose.

oh joy, now we're going into a Death Note state of mind >.>

no, b/c they aren't alive. They are pieces of Nothing and Darkness, that when slain with the Keyblade, go back into the matter from which they came.

Umm, im not going into any Death Note state of mind. How are they not alive? I mean, they have no feelings and whatever, but they're human type people...or not?

afrobutt

Silver Member

1) If Ursula is dead, how'd she come back in KH1?

2) Oogie was a bag of bugs, and as far as we know Sora didn't squish any of them

3) Would u have rather the emporer died and all of China taken over? ;P

4) Clayton was crushed by Stealth Sneak

5) Sabor was a BAD BAD kitty!!!!!!!

DaCapo4

and to put it at that way, didn't the heartless destroy the orignal form of themselves. Sorry if that didn't make sense, I'm just saying why would Sora be consider a murder, when the nobodies, and heartless don't have the right to be. Like what Diz said.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Umm, im not going into any Death Note state of mind. How are they not alive? I mean, they have no feelings and whatever, but they're human type people...or not?

No, I mean we're (kinda) debating is it's kew; to kill ppl if they are bad ppl (the morale of DN)

And, no they are not ppl, PIECES OF NOTHING AND DARKNESS. If you put out a fire, are you a murderer???

Sora788

Website
jijun.livejournal.com
ohh i see what you mean now about the DN thing. Yeh, I suppose the moral is similar and whatnot, like is it right to kill someone whose done wrong.

Pieces of Nothing and Darkness...that's all they are? Nothiing more?

If they have no feelings, why would they care to becoming whole anyway? I thought that they couldn't feel that emotion, or any.

Sorax3

you can't really say that nobody's were meant to not exist, or else they wouldn't be there. DUH!
And about the murder, it depends haw bad they were to other people. It's kinda like the death penalty. But it was for a good reason :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back