• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Ouch

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
so, i broke up with my ex about dec.well, she dumped me, but anyways

i started talking to this one girl and in january we started goin out

all was normal but the last week or so things have felt weird

but lets jump ahead

we broke up yesterday
and i miss her.like hell

and i was talking to her earlier and tried to see if we could fix it but this is what i got

me: so what, its to late now?no possible chance of us being together in the future?
her: yeah, basically.

ouch

so, im gonna have to get used to that little fact
so i really need to keep my mind off her

which is gonna suck so much since she sits on front of me 1st period and she's in my 7th period class

im trying to hang out with friends more.instead of spring fling this week, me and a bunch of friends are goin bowling haha

so im gonna try to hang out more.but i need things to do at home.got a guitar, DS, PS2, and a few graphic novels.library fines go past 30 so i cant get many books haha

so, kinda off the first subject but i need help keeping busy a lot.

due to that fact that i think about things

a alot

since my ex(not recent one) broke up with me in dec.i havnt gotten much sleep.unless i stay up all night with friends then sleep the next day

earliest ive gone to bed since then is.........1130 i guess.which i hate, doing nothing but playing old games for hours

i need help.quite a bit

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Sorry about your loss, I know how it goes.

Live on the internet.

Seriously.

You won't be aware of anything for hours at a time.

neishasmamma

Website
www.myspace.com
since my ex(not recent one) broke up with me in dec.i havnt gotten much sleep.unless i stay up all night with friends then sleep the next dayt

WOW! Come on know you're like what 16. There are plenty of fish in the sea as the saying goes. Why are you getting yourself worked up over 1 female. Anyways.....wasting your time on one person is a total waste. Why let them get to you. Because all you're doing is proving to that person that you miss them. Because there was a reason she broke up with you and to let it show you miss her to any female proves that you still need them. Any female wants that. For someone to be in so much pain because of their doing shows how awesome they really are. LOL. Believe me i know. Its the best thing to watch a guy suffer because of our doing. The "dominate" sex is struggling because of the "inferior" sex. Please. You're letting your females have to much fun.

And for the female who sits in front of you in one class. That was just dumb. it's like work. You don't date anyone at work because if things don't work you still are forced to see that person everyday and remember how things didn't work out.

But other then me being mean (sorry) you'll eventually get over. Just remember you can do so much better.

bond of flames

Website
www.facebook.com
WOW! Come on know you're like what 16. There are plenty of fish in the sea as the saying goes. Why are you getting yourself worked up over 1 female. Anyways.....wasting your time on one person is a total waste. Why let them get to you. Because all you're doing is proving to that person that you miss them. Because there was a reason she broke up with you and to let it show you miss her to any female proves that you still need them. Any female wants that. For someone to be in so much pain because of their doing shows how awesome they really are. LOL. Believe me i know. Its the best thing to watch a guy suffer because of our doing. The "dominate" sex is struggling because of the "inferior" sex. Please. You're letting your females have to much fun.

And for the female who sits in front of you in one class. That was just dumb. it's like work. You don't date anyone at work because if things don't work you still are forced to see that person everyday and remember how things didn't work out.

But other then me being mean (sorry) you'll eventually get over. Just remember you can do so much better.

i know all of that.
but see, i get attached too soon to girls.and i get screwed over in the end.
i know.but i reall want her back.but i know it wont happen.and i really try not to think about it

and i dont mind.u werent that mean.and it gets the point across better hha

and thx you other guys!

lol louis

Denki-Kurai

That was one long and very smart post.
But basically Neisha said most of what i was going to say.

I know how you feel when you get to attached to someone and then there gone like that but you can't stop thinking about them.
It's kinda like that with my friends(not romatically) but if I really liked the friend and they played a big part in my life i wouldnt be able to get over them.
But i would try.
Find more new friends someone who wouldnt do that to you again. Eventually you will forget

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
You're 16. You'll have plenty of time to find a partner/mate/etc. There's no point in spending your high school career moping over broken relationships. Most people in high school (most) aren't even intelligent enough to consider being in a stable, healthy, long-term relationship. Most are just having fun; it's high school, after all.

Focus on school, having fun, and enjoying your teenage years for now. Love will regurgitate itself many times over.

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
I'd say what everybody else has told you but you seem like you have the things occupied in your life, I do have a question though, like does it feel awkward when you see them? Have you at least became friends with them or anything? I mean, not that you couldn't but would it be awkward for you guys to like become friends. Just wondering and also, yes, it is quite hard to get over a person but once you just do stuff and keep your pretty much occupied with whatever you can find, remember that there are plenty of fishes in the sea, and keep your head held high and at least live your life without them (like imagining them not really being there unless you wanted to), then I'm pretty sure it would work. Are you sure you haven't been friends after that with any of one of the two girls? Well, that's all I would suggest, other then, don't forget your future as well. What I mean, you'll find the one in the future that is right for you. And to get her off your mind, just try to remember that they are not always the important people in your life at the moment and that you'll EVENTUALLY move on.

EDIT: Good luck as well!

bond of flames

Website
www.facebook.com
well, thx you guys, but im over her now haha

but ur one question, yes.it feels awkward.
and we never talk anymore, even though after the break up she said she still wanted to be close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back