• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ansem [the fake one] isnt dead?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

realmofkeyblades

for all we know all that happen was that
ansem the wise gateresd hearts and got to many
and the machine explode and riku just change back to his normal self but he
didnt belong to the dark realm any more [said by mickey] that dosent mean ansem [the fake]
is dead.cause in kh1 when he opened kingdom hearts it turned to light and he was still alive
have any thoughts about this

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
You're right about Xehanort being alive. It's been confirmed by Nomura.

Though the way you came to your conclusion was wrong, but the answer you arrived at was correct. Good for you. I'll be watching you. ^_^

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Lol, May I ask how he survived?

yeah becausei know he was defeated by Sora in KH and the by Riku in CoM. then in KH2 after being Rocked by Roxybaby over...and over...and over again he decided to use his dark power to defeat him but inturn his appearance became that of Answem Seeker of Darkness.

after Ansem the Wise's machine blows Riku is turned back into his original form and loses his dark powers so yea Seeker of darkness is dead and soon after Xemnas is defeated which mean both remnants of Xehanort are gone. So i think our question is who is the main villian going to be in KH3...

..will it be MX since he is Xehanort(right!?) and his remnants were the main enemies in the other games(and with MX being main villian could DS also be in KH3)these are some of the questions we want answered

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
And ATW was NOT Xehanort's heartless, he was a completly separate entity that Xehanort's heartless stole the name of. They are different people, with different Ansem reports.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Pretty much like others said, though I have a doubt... I mean, sure they both were destroyed but Nomura didn't clearly say Xehanort would come back... He said if the heartless is destroyed first, then the nobody, the person re become whole, what is Xehanort's case... But if some theory about Xehanort are correct, like Xehanort = Terra + MX... Then, wouldn't it also be possible that MX and Terra come back separately...? Just an idea, and explaining why Nomura confirmed it for Axel but just hinted it for Xehanort.

shadow15

Wow, I would have figured that out a long time ago if I got to play chain of memories, oh well.

Yeah, that's pretty cool.
Now, I think that the villain for Kingdom Hearts 3 is the DS as well and that I think MX recreated himself somehow again.
That would be funny if he took the form of a girl or something but highly unlikely.
However the DS was made is probably similar to however ansem seeker of darkness was, but i'm not sure or anything.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
And ATW was NOT Xehanort's heartless, he was a completly separate entity that Xehanort's heartless stole the name of. They are different people, with different Ansem reports.

[facepalm] Thank you captain obvious. I assumed people weren't slow and I wouldn't have to explain myself, but apparently not. :glare:

lux_crusader

A heartless has to be destroyed with the Keyblade to release the original heart. Xehanort's heartless was killed by the light/Riku/the machine.

lux_crusader

Pretty much like others said, though I have a doubt... I mean, sure they both were destroyed but Nomura didn't clearly say Xehanort would come back... He said if the heartless is destroyed first, then the nobody, the person re become whole, what is Xehanort's case... But if some theory about Xehanort are correct, like Xehanort = Terra + MX... Then, wouldn't it also be possible that MX and Terra come back separately...? Just an idea, and explaining why Nomura confirmed it for Axel but just hinted it for Xehanort.
It was actually only hinted for Axel and not mentioned at all for Xehanort

shadow15

Wait if it was confirmed that Axel would come back in his true form, how because Axel was a nobody right but he just poofed into darkness when he died.
Doesn't the nobody have to be alive and the heartless defeated to come back to normal form or does it matter?
I remember it that when Xehanort became a heartless he made Xemnas at the same time so if just Xemnas was defeated where would he go, I wonder if he trys to take Ansem the Wise's body.
So maybe Axel did know Ven and them or something.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
yeah becausei know he was defeated by Sora in KH and the by Riku in CoM. then in KH2 after being Rocked by Roxybaby over...and over...and over again he decided to use his dark power to defeat him but inturn his appearance became that of Answem Seeker of Darkness.

Wasn't the real xehanort. Riku was trippin balls. He was taking LSD. Come on. Jumping off of buildings...

after Ansem the Wise's machine blows Riku is turned back into his original form and loses his dark powers so yea Seeker of darkness is dead and soon after Xemnas is defeated which mean both remnants of Xehanort are gone. So i think our question is who is the main villian going to be in KH3...

You do realize that Xehanort is the principal enemy of the series, right?

..will it be MX since he is Xehanort(right!?) and his remnants were the main enemies in the other games(and with MX being main villian could DS also be in KH3)these are some of the questions we want answered

Can't really say for now. I doubt that they'd be minor characters. It's like, they're either going to be major characters, or not in KH3 at all.

Axel? Axel is less important than Xehanort. As I have said, Xehanort is the principle enemy of the series.

Now, I think that the villain for Kingdom Hearts 3 is the DS as well and that I think MX recreated himself somehow again.

How? If he's Xehanort, then no. He's permanently a part of his being.

That would be funny if he took the form of a girl or something but highly unlikely.

Thank god you weren't serious.

However the DS was made is probably similar to however ansem seeker of darkness was, but i'm not sure or anything.

That will be explained in BBS.

I was talking to LlaveEspada 0

Then next time you should quote LlaveEspada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back