• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

haha i wonder

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

realmofkeyblades

i wonder watever happen to maleificent and pete??
they problay exploded and die :] but seriously they didnt
even show in the credits wat happen to them u know when they
show in every world wats going on and yeah. so wat do u think happend

Rix

:)
Awards
I don't really know what happened to them... But I'm pretty sure they didn't die. They wil probably appear in future title and then we will also know what happened to them,

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Well, Maleficent might still be alive, but I'm not too sure about Pete o_O If Diablo can find her remains, if she left any, than there's a possibility she may come back. Just hopefully not like some type of cyborg thing if she does o_O

DaisyDuck

Well, Maleficent might still be alive, but I'm not too sure about Pete o_O If Diablo can find her remains, if she left any, than there's a possibility she may come back. Just hopefully not like some type of cyborg thing if she does o_O

A bad fairy cyborg...that's one of the scariest ideas I've ever seen.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
^ The scene with Maleficent and Terra is 10 years before the 1st Kingdom Hearts game, so I doubt she turns good.

As for the whole Riku thing...that was creepy.
"You're like a son to me" ~Maleficent, KH1

I think she was just using him and really didn't have any feeling for him at all like she did with all the other Disney baddies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
We don't know for certain what happened to them, but I reckon that they didn't die and that they will make an/multiple appearances in Kingdom Hearts III.

Bh325

I'll have to agree with most people here, they probably are still alive. And if they are, they will probably be seen in future KH titles. But I believe that Maleficent won't be such a big threat anymore. It would be a little repetitive.:toungesmile:

sOrAsAn5560

There is many rumors, of a matter of fact. But after the Door was completely shut they seemed to have vanished with the darkness itself.

Awards
One things for certain they didnt die, and quite possibly if theres a KH3 Malifecent might just turn good o:

I doubt she'll turn good, but it's going to be hard to take her seriously now that she's helped the good guys so much...

They probably have tooken over the Nobody castle.

By "tooken" i assume you mean taken. But no, the castle was destroyed whilst facing Xemnas and his dragon... thing.

I think.

Unless they just destroyed an alternate universe castle...

she didn't feel for riku. although there is a chance of maleficent being a child molestor...god knows what she did to riku when they weren't in cutscenesXD

You wish.

Stars

リク
i wonder watever happen to maleificent and pete??
they problay exploded and die :] but seriously they didnt
even show in the credits wat happen to them u know when they
show in every world wats going on and yeah. so wat do u think happend

They didn't die.. Maybe they just hiding somewhere and prepare to have revenge on Sora

Near987

I don't really know what happened to them... But I'm pretty sure they didn't die. They wil probably appear in future title and then we will also know what happened to them,

are you kiddin? lol
i hope they did explode or w/e
they were both annoying as hell we dint even get to figth Malificent and Pete was sooo annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back