• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twiligan

I was thinking, Sephiroth wasnt always deranged, he was a god guy at one point. Since BBS takes place 10 yrs before the oringinal KH, do you think that he will be good? Possibly an Ally? And twards the end you find out how he becomes evil like his FF7 counterpart. Now THAT would be intresting.

KairiStar1

thatd be cool. i mean, taking them away from their original story and keeping them in KHs is a good plan; I think its a cool idea and i hope we get to see how each character came about in the story. I mean, we didnt really learn where tifa came from, did we? we know yuffie, aeris, leon and squall were rescued by cid when Radient Gardens went down. Who knows how cloud came into the story, or sephiroth?

griever

You know this is an excellent point, although to be honest I don't think that they'd make him an ally in the same sense that say Alladin or the Beast were, they'd have to downplay his power and that would just be no fun ;)
Though I wouldn't be surprised if he fought beside the party attacking foes in a similar way to how Leon or Axel does. Either way, 'twould be fun :D

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
That would be cool but griever is right they wouldnt put him in as a major ally and they probably would have to downplay his powers. But we dont know everything about the game so he might just be in there but we will have to wait and see.

A

Azrael

This is two options I would have Sephiroth to have in BBS
1) Be a general in leading the army of Radiant Garden, who's ruler is none other than Ansem the Wise, which aids Ven, Aqua and Terra by traveling throughout the worlds with his personal bodyguard of SOLDIER (Cloud and Zack). He is interested in the research of Ansem the Wise concerning the heart and often sneaks inside when the Apprentices aren't in the Research Department to read. When the BBS time is over and the young Xehanort arrives, he strikes a deal with Sephiroth to not tell of the experiments in exchange to learn of the powers of the darkness which he believes he can use to strengthen himself.

2) Be merely a mental nightmare to Cloud Strife. Portray Cloud Strife as falling down into Radiant Garden through a corridor of darkness narrowly escaping from a world destroyed by MX and the new enemy. He is met by Aerith who introduces him to Zack Fair (TAV also), whom he becomes the best of friends with. Zack introduces him to Lazard or Ansem the Wise who instates Cloud as SOLDIER. He begins to experiences nightmares of Sephiroth which begins to hurt him, he pleads to AtW and to Xehanort to stop the darkness from overcoming. The apprentice Xehanort uses Cloud as a test subject while he is sleeping and manifesting the darkness into a body which becomes Sephiroth

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I was thinking, Sephiroth wasnt always deranged, he was a god guy at one point. Since BBS takes place 10 yrs before the oringinal KH, do you think that he will be good? Possibly an Ally? And twards the end you find out how he becomes evil like his FF7 counterpart. Now THAT would be intresting.

ZOMG, Sephiroth is an unimportant character! Why are you on Sephiroth's **** so hard?

The story is about Xehanort's memories, Whatever the hell happened to TAV, and ORIGINAL KH Characters. Anything else is quite worthless to talk about.

Who gives a shit about an old ass midlife crisis haxorz bastard, who overcompensates with his huge 7 million foot long sword, and wannabe bishounen face? **** Spehiroth! There, I said it. >XO

sephiroth3008

in your memories guideing you to darkness
no it would be cool but they have mentioned that there will be no final fantasy worlds in kingdom hearts no spira, no midgar, but it would be cool to fight with sephiroth and zack though, but the timing seems a little inaccurate the change when sephiroth went from good to bad took 7 years and BBS takes place 10 years ago so not likely also he wasn't in re:com so ya i rest my case.

Inept

Pinned to a wall, listening to how Joker got his s
*Fanboys out at the idea* I never thought of that ... but that would be so cool! *ahem* sorry ... fanboy moment ... anyways ... yeah i think they could pull it off (rather they BETTER pull it off) but like some people said, he really couldnt be an ally (they would have to weaken him down ... unless they make a boss SO strong that you have to have sepiroth on your team to beat him/it ... just an idea ...) and they do need to get to explaining were cloud/sepiroth play into the whole story (unless they expet us to wait 5 years for a KH3 ... which i hope they dont ...) ... anyways ... Interesting Idea, i hope people start hashing out theories to feed my advid FFVII fan boy-ness ...

Macabre

Gold Member
Y'know what?

It's best to just speculate that Sephiroth might be in BBS.
However,there is no proof that he will appear as a good guy like how he was during the first half of CC or so.
So if you think about it,Cloud,Sephiroth or any VII characters may not appear in BBS.
And Sephiroth has no importance in the storyline of kh.

Also,most people are bored of Sephiroth

A

Azrael

I'll just be happy if he is just a character walking around RG that you can talk to or in a cutscene or 2 lol

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
if we see him, the we WILL HAVE to see, Zac, Angeal, and CLOUD and others, and maybe get to fight Soldier, or their enemy.....

Maybe be able to go on a mission with them and have Zac and ANgeal and party, and Sephirothas the thrid one, then Sephiroth does his betrayal thing and you and Zac and Angeal fight, then Angeal DIES!!!! and CLoud shows up and fights Sephiroth and then they become super sayains and Goku and Vegeta show up and then they fight each other and...... whoops.. got of topic....

A

Azrael

Maybe Terra, Ven and Aqua can meet up with the rest of SOLDIER (camoeing as the Radiant Garden Army) and become allies through BBS.
Ven=Zack
Terra=Cloud
Aqua=Angeal or Genesis

Sephiros_TH

This is all interesting but one problem...Cloud was never in Soldier, I don't see why Nomura would change that for the KH. Another problem, the space between FFVII CC spans multiple years but I think it was 7. If a similar story was to be applied to KH BBS then cloud would be like 12 or something since the game is 10 years prior to KH, that would be cool but kinda weird.

A

Azrael

In KH2, Cloud is identified as SOLDIER. And don't use FF as a reference, KH is a seperate universe

Takfloyd

They should, and probably will, use Cloud and Tifa's looks from when they were thirteen and twelve. You know, from the well scene flashbacks in FFVII and stuff, with Tifa wearing the cyan dress and Cloud having a ponytail. It fits perfectly age-wise, and Sephiroth already looked the same back then so they wouldn't have to think up new looks for him. In any case we can be sure that at least Sephiroth will be there, and most likely Zack as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back