• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you really think that they are really going to make a Kingdom Hearts 3 for Wii?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kairiismyBFFL

Website
www.youtube.com
Do you really think that they are really going to make a Kingdom Hearts 3 for Wii? My brother says no since the Wii is a Nintendo product, but what do you think? I really wish they would make it for Wii since now most people have one. Because i would want KH3 if it came out, but my bro also says it would come out for the PS3 and it cost SO much. Feel free to say what you feel!

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Re: Do you really think that they are really going to make a Kingdom Hearts 3 for Wii

Do you really think that they are really going to make a Kingdom Hearts 3 for Wii? My brother says no since the Wii is a Nintendo product, but what do you think? I really wish they would make it for Wii since now most people have one. Because i would want KH3 if it came out, but my bro also says it would come out for the PS3 and it cost SO much. Feel free to say what you feel!

Theres a thread already discussing this, like three down.

Apollo

Silver Member
Re: Do you really think that they are really going to make a Kingdom Hearts 3 for Wii

Does your brother know there are going to be two Kingdom hearts games on Nintendo products, not to mention all the Final Fansty games? It most likely will be on it, if the PS3 sales do not increase by the time the game is in progress.

yugi300

Nah I don't think it's going to Wii if anything a side game I just don't see it happening and PS3 like the other consles are going down in price so just thought I should bring this up!

riku262

no
they might since it was so great on ps2
its all about the money

yugi300

Yea that's true but they'd be putting money ahead of the fan well some of them!
And plus this game could help PS3 you don't know trust me if PS3 was like 100$ I bet everyone woulda bought one same with every other consle but this wansn't gonna happen with PS3 especially!

Apollo

Silver Member

Yea that's true but they'd be putting money ahead of the fan well some of them!

Well so far in the past it has been about turning a profit( KHFM+) They will put it on whatever system will make them the best profit.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards

No. and first of all, square enix has a contract or whatever with ninetendo. Remember the first Chain of Memories? made for GBA. So yes, its possible. i dont really care anyway. the only thing im looking forward to is BBS

yugi300

Well so far in the past it has been about turning a profit( KHFM+) They will put it on whatever system will make them the best profit.

Well by then the sales could be booming and the price could drop a bit more so I do believe it will go to PS3 anyways by the time it takes them to finish all of thier "work/projects"!

Awards
Website
sites.google.com

no. just no.

i don't think the wii has the graphics capabilities nomura would like for kh3.

yugi300

Yea I mean I saw the graphics on Super Smash Brothers Brawl and I admit looked pretty good I guess but I will just say it's "highly unlikely" just not happening and it'll go to PS3!

Btw if they weren't making profits Nomura could have turned his back on the series but he didn't all the more reason that with the new games plus a PS3 KH3 they still will be making tons of profit!

yugi300

Well I don't know were you live but were I do the price is dropping so by the time KH3 is worked on/started on PS3 would have already dropped quit a bit in price therefore price as a reason really shouldn't matter!

A

Audo

Yea I mean I saw the graphics on Super Smash Brothers Brawl and I admit looked pretty good I guess but I will just say it's "highly unlikely" just not happening and it'll go to PS3!

Btw if they weren't making profits Nomura could have turned his back on the series but he didn't all the more reason that with the new games plus a PS3 KH3 they still will be making tons of profit!
Yeah but the point is that with the Wii they could make even more.
I mean, that's what the argument is anyways.

I think people are getting worked up over nothing. If fans really want to play the games, they will find a way to do so, no matter that system it's on.

For example, if I really want to play KH3 and it ends up being on the PS3, all I would do is rent a PS3 and beat it. It's that simply, and the same goes if it's on the Wii.

yugi300

Well who said they couldn't make more on the PS3 and yea you have a point if you really are a fan you will find a way to play the game(s) no matter what!

Omegas Squared

Kingdom Hearts will go in the same direction as Final Fantasy: The PS3. That person up above who said final fantasy is going to the wii, what are you on? Final Fantasy 13, AND Final Fantasy Versus 13 are both PS3, and Final Fantasy 7 is rumored to be remade on the PS3 (theres a technical demo or something for those of you who dont know) Besides, wouldnt KH3 be awesome if they used the same graphics as FF13 and FFV13?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

Well, there's a great chance it will... The Wii has the lowest prices, it has the largest sales, and seems to have the larger fan base...
And did your brother know that Square was orignially with Nintendo...? That FF started on the Nintendo...? Unless Sony picks up their act, I wouldn't be surprised if Square jumped back to Nintendo...

yugi300

I believe there is a game that was made for Wii that is FF related but now I can't remember to not piss everyone off they could multiplatform but yea I don't think I would want it on 360 it would give my friend too much satisfaction ok maybe not really that much if any at all and he'd probablly be like alight and be like ewwww Kingdom Hearts but yea if this was the case and I told him to get it he probablly would. So yea in a way I have my bases covered I have a neighbour who has the Wii but I don't think he'd let me play KH on it that much if at all/let alone let me borrow it! Anyways we'll just have to wait and see. It's not like KH hasn't given any games at all to Nintendo!

Last edited:
A

Audo

Kingdom Hearts will go in the same direction as Final Fantasy: The PS3. That person up above who said final fantasy is going to the wii, what are you on? Final Fantasy 13, AND Final Fantasy Versus 13 are both PS3, and Final Fantasy 7 is rumored to be remade on the PS3 (theres a technical demo or something for those of you who dont know) Besides, wouldnt KH3 be awesome if they used the same graphics as FF13 and FFV13?
There already are Final Fantasy games on the Wii. I think that's what the person was talking about.
Ugh, I wish people would stop mentioning FF7 everywhere they went, lol, it's nearly 20 years old, time to say goodbye.
KH3 wouldnt use the same graphics as FF13..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back