• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Stalker Problem Please Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowXIII

um, i met her parents and they basically the parents that are like "heres 50$, do whatever you want, just don't bug me" type parents. second, she doesn't say she cuts herself, but i did see it. i have a strange feeling she might have like a shrine of pictures of me. she's like rose in 2-and-a-half men

Last edited:

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
If it becomes a serious matter, tell someone in authority (Not the Cops. FCK them). Tell one of the teachers at school. If that doesnt work, offend her and crush her heart by saying shit 'bout her. Yes, its a bit rough but it might just work...

TwilitWarrior

Don't you love me any more? Just kidding. Thing is, if she doesn't stop now, it'll only become worse. It will spread like an infectious disease. Talk to school officials, parents, the cops if need be. I've been there, man. Being stalked is definetly not fun.

D

Deleted member 36435

Become very fat?
Make yourself so repulsive that she won't want to stalk her.
Or just treat her like a dog and say "No! Bad stalker! Shoo, get get!"
Or just tell her to go away.

That's my suggestion.

<3

Call me Love, love.
Wow. Thats scary. I wouldnt want a stalker that bad. Tell her that you'll ring the cops on her. Lolz I hope she dosnt get in to much trouble and i hope shes not a loon who dosent know it yet.

ShadowXIII

If it becomes a serious matter, tell someone in authority (Not the Cops. FCK them). Tell one of the teachers at school. If that doesnt work, offend her and crush her heart by saying shit 'bout her. Yes, its a bit rough but it might just work...

Yep. tried being a **** to her, then she says, "Come on say it. You know you want me!" i ran away

Don't you love me any more? Just kidding./QUOTE]

Thanks for giving me a heart attack.

I told my parents way back, and they were like, just ignore her. she thinks im playing hard to get lol.

oh, one time i looked up Roxas on photobucket, and their was a whole page of the same icon of the same user account of my stalker. but its gone now.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Send her an love letter full of anthrax.

Just be a man and confront her. From your post, sounded to me like you let her do whatever she wants. Of course she's going to stalk and treat you like that if you dont take charge.

ShadowXIII

Just be a man and confront her. From your post, sounded to me like you let her do whatever she wants. Of course she's going to stalk and treat you like that if you dont take charge.

believe me, i tried telling her off, and she was too thick in the head to realize what i was saying to her

I lol'd at just about every responding post in this thread.

Specifically Xeno Xombie's and GungonX's.

Uh, yeah, just tell her to stop. Or, like, take pictures of her stalking you, then, like, show the police. Or do something.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards

Really good advice tehre. You need to grow some balls and be a man and tell her it will never happen.

gungonX said:
She probably just wants the taste of your cock, lol.

That is true from the sound of things

ShadowXIII

She probably just wants the taste of your cock, lol.

know, she probably wants to tear it off and keep it under her pillow...she is evil.

yesterday she sent me a text saying:

i know your at long beach island. my parents are at atlantic city, so if you wana spend a few hours at my house...

when i finally saw the text, i wrote, sorry. go find a guy who's not doing their girlfriend right now so he could do you (i would feel so bad for that poor guy who doesn't know who he's with) but she was supposedly with her boyfriend!

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
um, i met her parents and they basically the parents that are like "heres 50$, do whatever you want, just don't bug me" type parents. second, she doesn't say she cuts herself, but i did see it. i have a strange feeling she might have like a shrine of pictures of me. she's like rose in 2-and-a-half men
lol the shrine sounds just like Hey Arnold
0be0ad71f1co4.gif

Yeah tell her **** off or just tell your parents and the police.

ShadowXIII

Is she cute?
(25 character)

she was ok looking in 7th grade. she had very light skin, but started getting zits, which were really noticable. she's also kinda anerexic. and whenever she tried to put makeup on, she looked like she fell asleep with it on!

lol the shrine sounds just like Hey Arnold
0be0ad71f1co4.gif

Yeah tell her **** off or just tell your parents and the police.

rofl, exactly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back