• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Pirate Guns

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiko

Come break me down
parental guidance?as in a parent must be surpervising to be able to play with it?"some scenes might be inappropriate" type of things.(thats what it stands from where i live)

Apollo

Silver Member
parental guidance?as in a parent must be surpervising to be able to play with it?"some scenes might be inappropriate" type of things.(thats what it stands from where i live)

Thats what it stands for here but for movies, and TV. America

Last edited:
Awards

Yes. The Mature ratings get all mixed up between my ratings and America's ratings.
M is like, Teen, and R16+ is Mature.
Stupid ratings.

Raiko

Come break me down
hmm... i dunno..thats what it is here in the UK. PG for games,tv show,s films etc...

edit:i agree...i mean, CC is for 16+ and i dont see anything inapropriate.no sex,not too much blood(all of it are in the ending) what else?

Awards
CC = Crisis Core? That was rated M for Mature here. Which is "Recommended for mature audiences 15 years and over."
5 year olds play M rated games here.

American 5 year olds play R18+ games.

Raiko

Come break me down
yes crisis core. im younger than 15+ and i play it.(should have firgure out that by now). 5 year olds play 15+ games.heh. my lil bro plays a 7+ games and he's younger than that.

Awards
yes crisis core. im younger than 15+ and i play it.(should have firgure out that by now). 5 year olds play 15+ games.heh. my lil bro plays a 7+ games and he's younger than that.

Eh, Crisis Core discussion belongs in the Crisis Core thread, I guess. *lol, Cactuar dance*

So... Ratings are screwed in the anal.
I forgot who does our ratings, but some of the super old games I have say "G8+". Oh, how times change.

Nothing is rated G any more.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I really dislike what they do to get the E rating.
And it's weird. In France, KH1 is "7 +" but with the mention "horror and violence" about the game. KH2 has only "violence" but is 12 +. I don't understand why SE would do its best to get E in US while in Europe it gets rated T.

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
this is what we get for playing games made by disney....
no blood
no guns
no very hot girls
no gore
no coolness
not a whole lot of fun...
Yeah, because everyone knows that Kingdom Hearts totally needs more heartless head chopping, blood spewing, Kairi to get older and grow a monumental rack, and Riku to impale Sora and see his innards leak out. That would be so much cooler and much more fun than the current system.

Every game needs to have a tremendous amount of blood and gore, otherwise it's simply not worth my money.

Seriously, you need to grow up and stop acting so childish about Disney being a part of the game.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Us stupid Americans simply can't handle Xibar's cross-air or pirates with guns. Nor can we handle green blood coming out of the Hydra, EVEN THOUGH THAT'S WHAT THE BLOOD LOOKED LIKE IN THE MOVIE. D:

Awards
Us stupid Americans simply can't handle Xibar's cross-air or pirates with guns. Nor can we handle green blood coming out of the Hydra, EVEN THOUGH THAT'S WHAT THE BLOOD LOOKED LIKE IN THE MOVIE. D:

Disney censors the movie too (I have no idea, I doubt they would).
And it's not just America who got that censored version. :O

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Disney censors the movie too (I have no idea, I doubt they would).
And it's not just America who got that censored version. :O

Disney did not censor out the blood in Hercules... or in Pirates of The Carribean.
Really? Which other countries?

aros46

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the first KH have Clayton with a shotgun? Why did they make the Pirate Zombies in KH2 have retarded crossbow-rifles? I thought it looked really retarded. Seriously! If they kept it in the first game, they should keep it in the second game.

In my weird logic, during the making of kh2, the japanese were at there super happy fun time. In the making of kh1, they were at there dark time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back