• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Death In KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilightprince10

Many games have shown death can be a crucial element in a series. It can give people the drive to avenge and darken those who are involved. In the kh series i have seen many a character who fits the criteria of a classic gaming death. The king himself Mickey Mouse fits the bill. He is Dumbledore of the KH world. he is the one who seems like he can conquer all. ( IM SORRY FOR COMPARING HP WITH KH I NEEDED A REALLY STRONG COMPARISON!) the death of mickey could surely cause Sora and the gang to got on a spree of vengence.Of course there is one factor that is keeping this from happening, DISNEY. I Really doubt that they wiould allow the death of ther poster child . so aside from Mickey (who basicaly fits the bill but 99% will not perish) who do you think will kick the bucket in the series.

PS. IF u pick kairi than pick a second choice!

A

Audo

the death of Mickey would be the death of KH. And by that i mean Disney would slap S-E and take it away from them.

Ren

adios motherfucker
Disney would murder anyone who tried to bring that up.

Twilightprince10

I Agree 100% with you! but who else do u think should kick tyhe bucket.( other than disney characters!)
PS. U GUYS DONT HAVE SCHOOL OR SOMETHING! im in florida and theres a hurricane so i didnt.

Ren

adios motherfucker
I don't see them making anyone die. I think the only person who has ever died in the games is Repliku, and he was a clone. That's not to say I didn't like Repliku, of course.

A

Audo

If the game is written by Watanabe you can bet Death well be mentioned... Poor Repliku.

I don't see them making anyone die. I think the only person who has ever died in the games is Repliku, and he was a clone. That's not to say I didn't like Repliku, of course.
Um.. Ansem the Wise?
I personally hope he isn't dead though. I liked him...

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
R U SERIOUS! I understand kairi but sora and riku? especialy riku!

Of course... D=
Can't you picture it...? The epic final battle against Xehanort/MX/whoever... Just when they thought he died, he comes back and kills Riku... Then, at the end, Sora sacrifices himself to completely wipe them out... Then Kairi, without either of them, slits her wrist...
It's absolutely perfect...! =D

A

Audo

Of course... D=
Can't you picture it...? The epic final battle against Xehanort/MX/whoever... Just when they thought he died, he comes back and kills Riku... Then, at the end, Sora sacrifices himself to completely wipe them out... Then Kairi, without either of them, slits her wrist...
It's absolutely perfect...! =D
Gasp...
Are you one of the scenario writers in disguise?! That sounds EXACTLY like KH it is mind blowing :O
Especially Kairi slitting her wrists.

Twilightprince10

If the game is written by Watanabe you can bet Death well be mentioned... Poor Repliku.

Yes indeed. I however feel that none of the main characters should die but maybey a charcater who isnt as important but still would be emotional if they died. I CANT BELIEVE I CANT THINK OF SOMEONE!

Ren

adios motherfucker

Um.. Ansem the Wise?
I personally hope he isn't dead though. I liked him...

NO. No. He turned into a butterfly, or he survived.
No dying for AtW :(

I just don't see anyone dying.

Wait. Is Watanabe writing BBS by himself?

A

Audo

Oh, i know someone, Kairi. =3

NO. No. He turned into a butterfly, or he survived.
No dying for AtW :(

I just don't see anyone dying.

Wait. Is Watanabe writing BBS by himself?
He's the main scenario writer. And He is writing BBS AND 358/2 Days. :3

Ren

adios motherfucker
Oh, i know someone, Kairi. =3

He's the main scenario writer. And He is writing BBS AND 358/2 Days. :3

Someone dies in every scenario he does by himself.
BBS being in the past isn't very comforting, either.

A

Audo

Someone dies in every scenario he does by himself.
BBS being in the past isn't very comforting, either.
That makes me happier =]
I loved how he approached the topic of death in KH.
CoM was bloody amazing.
BBS and 358 will too :3

Anyways, im heading off to bed. Night :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back