• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How did you find out about Kingdom Hearts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rent

how did you find out about it?

i was like 10 years old and went to buy random video games at walmart. Then i noticed "Kingdom Hearts" and it look interesting. i never thought there would a video game that includes Disney. So, i bought it. yay

Last edited:
C

Colours

Well I was at my cousin house and she was playing the game and that's how I fount out about KH's.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
I found out about it from the very first comercials that came out i was so excited i watched the disney channel just so i could see the comercial.

kebladewarior127

Um.... somewhere in Amesteris watching Sora being
Website
khfans53.webs.com
I saw a comercial for the game when I was 8 and I looked cool cause it had Disney characters. (I come a Disney family) A few months later we went to Disney World and saw the game in inoventions. Then Christmas came and I got a PS2, but no Kingdom Hearts. :( next month was my Birthday and I didn't get the game from my parents or other members of my family. But after all presents were opened and cake was served my dad went into the closet and pulled out a box that you would normally put clothes in. I opened and low and behold was Kingdom Hearts, I was sooo happy, but the bad news was that I had to wait till everyone left. Years later Cain of Memories came out and it wasn't until the Xmas after that I got it. Kingdom Hearts 2 was a surpirse Confirmation gift from my Dad and brother, I had gotten it the day it came out, and I beat the game within a month. Now I'm in High school and I still love the game as much as I did when I was 8. Tetsuya Nomura has given the world an amazing game, and the world might not see it but he taught us that our hearts are connected and within the deepest darkness there is always light. Sorry I kind of ramble when it comes to this game, so anyway that's how I found out and that's all

Merlin326

Let's see. i can't remember which came first. I saw a multipage add (it only took up the rightmost two inches on each page) showing various disney characters with the words "You'll never know...(next page)...who'll you'll run into next."

I also saw a comercial on TV on it, again using the line above "You'll never know who'll you'll run into next." (anyone else remember that line?)

I thought a combination with Disney (whose movies i have watched all my life) and Squaresoft (As it was called at the time) Final Fantasy characters (I had heard of the series but hadnt played any games at the time) would be interesting if nothing else. Years later, I still love the series.

With all due respect,
Merlin326

nobodyking

i would tell you but...YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!
I was in second grade and my best friend was always talking about it and i thought i would never really like it because i had no idea what final fantasy was and then that crhistmas i got a PS2 and so then all of a sudden i just begged my parents for it day in day out and one day they went and bought it and put it on my bed in my room except i had just gotten home from a friends house and i had spent the entire night in my basement totally unaware of the game in my room and what was so ironic was the fact that the entire night we were just wishing that we could play kingdom hearts and the whole time it was sitting in my room. in the morning when i woke up i started playing and didnt stop. yeah thats how i found out. chain of memories i bought like just 3 months ago and i dont really play it because i dont much like the gameplay and kingdom heartas 2 was a birthday gift to my sister so i didnt get to play until she was done.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
My brother bought the games after a friend of his got him into it. I would watch him play everytime he played the game,and, when he wouldn't play, I would make him so I could watch. He then got fed up with me, so I tried the game myself, and I have been hooked ever since.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Commercial, I got interested, I played it (accidentally on expert), lost interest, played again on normal than I loved it <3

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
I was reeal little when it came out but, my big brother bought me a copy for my birthday. I played it at first but, I couldn't use a PS2 that good since my hands were to small to fit around the remotel and so I gave up.

A few years later I saw the commercial for CoM when I was spending the summer at my cousin Yoshi's house so we went and bought it and I decided to play the 1st KH before I opened CoM. I ended up loving it and now I've played every KH including FM, RE:CoM, and FM+. :3

oblivionkeyrocks

how um i think i was about 8 or 7. i was a big disney watcher so i saw the first commercial and i said i HAD to have it. i had just gotten a ps2 so i got it quick. then i got COM for christmas so i bragged alot to my friends

I<3Roxas

I was in 6th grade I believe when I saw the ads on tv and I just LOVED it. I was the first at my school to get it. Yea, I was a trend setter back in the day :)

Xigmeister

Website
www.halfdemondog.deviantart.com
I found Kingdom Hearts two on my fourteenth or fifteenth birthday while I was in Wallmart, and I thought it looked kind of interesting. I played it and instantly fell in love. XD I had played a bit of the first one when I was eleven, but I was only borrowing it and had to give it back after I got to the tarzan level.

demonangel69

when i was 8 i used to collect ps2 demos and i found a tralier on kingdonhearts and wen i first saw it i wanted the game so badly so my mum bouaght it for me 2 monthes later and i loved the game so i became a huge kingdomhearts fan. 2 yrs later i got chian of memories and then i waited another 2yrs later and got kh2xD,so uhh thats how i found...

MxUltima

Either in the endless abyss,the boulivard of broke
origionally me and my mom found it at game stop in the mall looking for some present for my dads b-day. we were looking for more a star wars or buffy the vampire slayer gaem but ended up finding kh1. we got it for him i fell in love with it and eventually got it in my dvd/game binder. and since it was so long till C0M im guessing it was around the time of its release date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back