• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cruella DeVil

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dalmations-Yes or no

• Yes

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilightprince10

I have heard many worlds being brought up over and over but Few if any have brought up 101 dalmations.
This world has more than enough reason to be brought up in a new KH game. And does anyone else think that Cruella would be a baddass boss. If sora can turn into a lion in pride lands than why cant he turn int a dog.( Finally we can see goofy in his true dog form). This world can provide minigames and crazy antics with the other 101 dogs.

dalmatians.jpg

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I've always wanted a 101 Dalmatians world.
Cruella is a classic, and so are Jasper and Horace.

<3

Xinjust

If we were to see Goofy in his true dog form, wouldn't the creators have done that in the most realistic world of them all, Pirates of the Caribbean? Also Sora, Donald, and Goofy have already been in the presence of the dalmatians and have interacted as their original selves. Sora's form would remian the same just as he arrived.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
If we were to see Goofy in his true dog form, wouldn't the creators have done that in the most realistic world of them all, Pirates of the Caribbean? Also Sora, Donald, and Goofy have already been in the presence of the dalmatians and have interacted. Sora's form would remian the same just as he arrived.

1. No
2. So?... All they did was find them in the worlds, and return them. There was hardly any interaction at all.
3. Traverse Town was NOT the Dalmatian's hometown. They just went there after their world was destroyed. So if Sora needed to communicate with the puppies and the other animals, he would have to become a dog. If Sora was a human, the world would be kind of boring.

Twilightprince10

If we were to see Goofy in his true dog form, wouldn't the creators have done that in the most realistic world of them all, Pirates of the Caribbean? Also Sora, Donald, and Goofy have already been in the presence of the dalmatians and have interacted. Sora's form would remian the same just as he arrived.

I see waht ur saying but id rather interact with the puppies. it shouldnt be a world based on fighting(although you should be able to fend of the dog nappers) it should be more mini gameish,like ven in cinderrela.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Sounds fun, it sounds more like she would summon a heartless or unbirht or nobody or something rather than just fight her

Xinjust

1. No
2. So?... All they did was find them in the worlds, and return them. There was hardly any interaction at all.
3. Traverse Town was NOT the Dalmatian's hometown. They just went there after their world was destroyed. So if Sora needed to communicate with the puppies and the other animals, he would have to become a dog. If Sora was a human, the world would be kind of boring.

1. It might be boring in the first place =/

2. What plot that interacts with battling could you possibly have?

3. Sora only transformed in the Pride Lands because all characters were animals. There are human beings in the Dalmation's world, so there would be no need to turn into a puppy. Boring or not. Sorry.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Sounds fun, it sounds more like she would summon a heartless or unbirht or nobody or something rather than just fight her
I'm pretty sure she would summon one to help her, but if Sora was a dog, she'd be pretty formidable. Three humans (Jasper, Horace, Cruella) can be pretty strong. Clayton was. Doesn't the aspect of Cruella utilizing her car in battle sound pretty cool, too?

I see waht ur saying but id rather interact with the puppies. it shouldnt be a world based on fighting(although you should be able to fend of the dog nappers) it should be more mini gameish,like ven in cinderrela.

There would be plenty of fighitng involved, moreso than minigames.
They have to make their journey to and from Hell Hall--lots of traveling, lots of heartless to kill.
Plus, they could smish in the element of sneaking around Jasper, Horace, and Cruella when escaping.

3. Sora only transformed in the Pride Lands because all characters were animals. There are human beings in the Dalmation's world, so there would be no need to turn into a puppy. Boring or not. Sorry.

It totally wouldn't be boring. 101 Dalmatians is a CLASSIC, totally AWESOME Disney movie. I'm surprised they haven't included it yet. *sigh*

They have to make their journey to and from Hell Hall--lots of traveling, lots of heartless to kill.
Plus, they could smish in the element of sneaking around Jasper, Horace, and Cruella when escaping.
Have you not seen the movie? Look above to my answer about "interacting with battling".

You have no proof of that. There are humans in Atlantica, but Sora transforms with into a merman. Why? Because it fits in with the plot of the movie and makes it more interesting. Therefore, Sora would most likely become a puppy in order to help move along the plot so that the world would make sense.

Last edited:

how do you expect to communicate with the rest of the puppies? I think it would be more noticable to see a boy trying to rescue 100 puppies instead of a puppy helping puppies

Twilightprince10

there was no need for ven to shrink but he did any way.

.:Raz:. said:
Plus, they could smish in the element of sneaking around Jasper, Horace, and Cruella when escaping..

Great point, im siding with puppy keyblade power!

Xinjust

how do you expect to communicate with the rest of the puppies? I think it would be more noticable to see a boy trying to rescue 100 puppies instead of a puppy helping puppies

That doesn't disprove my logic, once again sorry. Sora and the gang's form only changed along to the world's formant.

- Sora and co changed into animals in Pride Lands, because everyone was animals.

-Sora and co changed into sea creatures in Atlantica because everyone was sea creatures.

-They put on some Halloween Outfits because everyone was dressed for Halloween.

-What happened when they went to Deep Jungle ((Tarzan))? What happaned when they went to a world with animals and humans? Their forms remained the same, because that is the format of the world.

No matter how you look at it. Interesting or boring, they wouldn't change into "puppies."

For Twilight Princess: Um, unless you've played BBS, you don't know why he shrunk. So don't talk about things you don't know.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Nah, there's no longer a place for her in the series. She should have been in KH1.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Nah, there's no longer a place for her in the series. She should have been in KH1.
We only got a glimpse of Mushu in KHI. We saw him in KHII.
We only got to see a little bit of the puppies. It was a sidequest, no plot at all. No explanation. A world could still fit.

That doesn't disprove my logic, once again sorry. Sora and the gang's form only changed along to the world's formant.

- Sora and co changed into animals in Pride Lands, because everyone was animals.

-Sora and co changed into sea creatures in Atlantica because everyone was sea creatures.

-What happened when they went to Deep Jungle ((Tarzan))? What happaned when they went to a world with animals and humans? Their forms remained the same, because that is the format of the world.

No matter how you look at it. Interesting or boring, they wouldn't change into "puppies."

For Twilight Princess: Um, unless you've played BBS, you don't know why he shrunk. So don't talk about things you don't know.

It's not as if what you've said is a written rule or anything. Just because it hasn't happened, doesn't mean it won't. And I already disproved your "theory" (lol):

You have no proof of that. There are humans in Atlantica, but Sora transforms with into a merman. Why? Because it fits in with the plot of the movie and makes it more interesting. Therefore, Sora would most likely become a puppy in order to help move along the plot so that the world would make sense.

Twilightprince10

My deutsh senses are tingling.

Xinjust

We only got a glimpse of Mushu in KHI. We saw him in KHII.
We only got to see a little bit of the puppies. It was a sidequest, no plot at all. No explanation. A world could still fit.

It's not as if what you've said is a written rule or anything. Just because it hasn't happened, doesn't mean it won't. And I already disproved your "theory" (lol):

Wow, have you even played all the games? No. In the certain world "Atlantica", Donald uses his magic to transform Sora, Goofy, and himself into sea creatures. Hence the scene before they landed in the world in KH1-

- Sora: "What, we can't land there. We'll drown!"

-Donald: "Not with my magic we won't.

-So much for your "disprove." Lol.

Lastly. The fact is it "hasn't" happened before and most likely won't. What you're saying isn't a written rule either.

Valamphias

Honestly, there's a solid chance that Sora and co. could change into puppies if a world based on 101 Dalmatians was included in a future game. If Nomura or somebody else on the staff felt it would make that world more fun and enjoyable (which, I think it would, but that's not important), then it would happen.

There is absolutely no reason for them not to, despite the "pattern" already in place.

(edit) - Typo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back