• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey all members of KHI

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Joy

Bronze Member
How do you think Silh's been doing so far as admin. I feel like laughign when everyone hates him.

Also, tell people about this.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
so i was walking home from the convenience store the other day and suddenly i'm approached by a wall of shit

it's like i met an angel that day

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
so i was walking home from the convenience store the other day and suddenly i'm approached by a wall of shit

it's like i met an angel that day

does this metaphor describe your feelings?

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I dunno, good I guess, I feel no difference for when monkeybutt and DG were around

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
He's an admin?

No. He's the admin.

Also, I was honestly expecting people to break out in riots at the news of Silh running the place, yet nothing of the sort ever happened. While I'm disappointed that I didn't have a revolt to have fun with, it's nice to see that everyone accepted it so well.

That aside, while it may be a bit early to say, I think he has done a great job so far and will no doubt continue to do so for as long as he's in power.

Cissy

Bronze Member
So far, things have been perfectly fine.

I suspect Silh is doing a great job.

S

Shadow Soldier

I h8 him cuz hee wunt give meh ah job.

You don't deserve one.

And I'll be honest, I was a little skeptical about Silh being mod, but I'm falling in love with the forums again. He's doing an amazing job.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Silh is actually a great admin. The only negative, noticeable difference is the lag, but that has always been, and has nothing to do with him. The 25 character rule is gone, I can say fuck, and I'm having a flame free fun time. This is the first time in months.

Yay Silh.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
This is how it all starts.. the forums prosper, members shout in joy.. and then.. betrayal..sacrifice and bans permeate the air... we are all doomed..

But yeah, keep up the good work Ty

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
i think he is an okay guy

for a FAGGOT

but seriously he is an okay dude for handling this place by himself. usually we have two or three dudes doing it (not sex okay jeez) and it was kinda piss.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Hm..I guess he's doin alright. There are things that bother me that have been changed, but nevertheless it seems the majority like it. So I cant complain. Keep at it mate.

D

Deleted member 36435

he makes me afeared for my life

He's a pretty cool guy that knows what he is doing.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Not much has changed or at least not enough to really know how well it has gone. I like how they put all the media together but at the same time putting GVG back to its rightful place. GVG doesn't fit too well as a sub-section.

Back