• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Necklace.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilightprince10

A while ago on this site peoplw were talking about soras necklace and the supposed reoccurance of it around the worlds, well since this symbol seems to be used for alot of things( ex: sora opening gates in kh2) could their be a possiblity that perhaps VEN was some how put into this necklace and given to sora when they saw him on DI?

PJ0709.jpg

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
The crown symbol is just a recycled design, doesn't hold much significance so I wouldn't put much hope into it.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
A while ago on this site peoplw were talking about soras necklace and the supposed reoccurance of it around the worlds, well since this symbol seems to be used for alot of things( ex: sora opening gates in kh2) could their be a possiblity that perhaps VEN was some how put into this necklace and given to sora when they saw him on DI?

This is a very bad excuse for a theory, as it is not only incredibly far-fetched, but has absolutely no proof to back it up.
Threads such as this disgust me.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
No real significance we can see, and if you were expecting these kind of comments than why did you go through making a thread?

*EDIT*

Woot! 2000th post!

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Ouch! Thoes were some serious comments. This is exactly what i expected from everyone! Is their really no chance of this have any significance or is it just soras sad excuse for fashion.

The crown itself shows symbolism (I.E the mouth of the KK, the crown that forms around Sora when unlocking new gateways), but the whole necklace is just for fashion.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Is their really no chance of this have any significance or is it just soras sad excuse for fashion.

It's the latter, I'm afraid. I'm sure that the symbol itself holds dome sort of significance, but the necklace probably has none.
I hereby declare this tread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back