• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► everyone HATES me!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mesmerized

I used to be in the same situation as you. That is, until I woke up one day and decided to tell them to f*ck off. Seriously I said those words. You can't just let people walk all over you. Be a little bolder, they're only picking on you because they know you're an easy target.

If you can't do that, it will just keep persisting. If anything, DO NOT IGNORE THEM. They will do it more and you'll be in a worse situation then you are now.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
I'm afraid you'll need to elaborate a bit more on your first post.

How do they bully you, do you have an idea why they bully you, could it be your own fault, etc.
Bombard us with something, then it'll be easier to provide tips.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Um...fight back?

Look, just build up enough confidence to stand up to the ones that are bullying you.
It's a simple solution but you must preserver to achieve that goal.

C

Colours

everyone in class makes fun of me at school, they just never stop, if i tell the teacher, they'll all make fun of me even more, or else i'll get moved down a class

I really feel sorry for you. REALLY. Kids these day can't seem to grow up.

mesmerized

Dude, you sound really emo. You know things aren't going to get better unless you take an infinitive to make them better. You can't expect things to get better if you don't do anything about it. I'm not trying to be mean- in fact I'm trying to give you constructive critisim. I don't want to be a prick and come off as bullying you too. Its not my style.

Stand up for yourself girl!

Iridium

Awards
hey ive been bullied all my life, the name call me (freak, nerd ect.) and push me into walls i have countless numder of cuts on me... i sometimes think its my fault for being there in the first place.

No, don't think like that.

So it's physical and verbal?

The advice I gave earlier should help somewhat.

Also when it comes to the physical stuff talk to the school principle about that.
Serious things like that should be dealt with affirmative action.

As for the verbal abuse such as name calling and such, make it clear that you don't want to be treated that way. I'm sure you treat people with respect so expect the same. Unless you are not, but otherwise get some self esteem and stand up for yourself.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Never had this problem. Usually, I'm the one dealing insults and shoving people into walls.

Take it from me, if you do as mesmerized did and say "fuck off", they will likely respect you more.

Iridium

Awards
yeah... i stand up, tell them off, they'll laugh at me, if they laugh at me and i join in, they start calling me names.

You give in?

Don't do that, and it's obviously not a good idea to tell them off...

How do you present yourself?
Do you do it seriously, with enough confidence?

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Alright, this probably is the advice no mature person would take, but here's what I would do:

-If I got called a name, i'd call them something worse

-If I got pushed into a wall, the first time I might let it slide. It happens again, i'm kicken someone's ass

Don't take $h!t from anyone. Now don't go picking fights, but if they mess with you that bad, take care of it.

I used to get messed with when I was in middle school, but its all done now. People never really physically beat me up, but I always got picked on for liking anime and stuff. But, I opened up to some people, I made more friends gradually, and now I have a ton of em, and no one really seems to 'dislike' me.

Oh yeah, heres a story from when I finally stopped takin crap:

I was eaten my lunch, and a kid spit on my pizza. I turned around and drilled him in the face.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
No, don't think like that.

So it's physical and verbal?

The advice I gave earlier should help somewhat.

Also when it comes to the physical stuff talk to the school principle about that.
Serious things like that should be dealt with affirmative action.

As for the verbal abuse such as name calling and such, make it clear that you don't want to be treated that way. I'm sure you treat people with respect so expect the same. Unless you are not, but otherwise get some self esteem and stand up for yourself.

I agree with that 100%. Don`t be afraid to stand up for yourself. Tell them to just get away and make sure you speak with confidence!=D

Iridium

Awards
Do that, being the shy timid guy doesn't have many it's perks.
You're fresh meat to them.

I hope all goes well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back