• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

For reasons unknown.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilightprince10

Why the suddon need to ship chain of memmeories to the states u think nomura has a special treat for us after we beat the game. Mabey some forshadowing of the new games?
Discuss freely!

Advent Dusk

To make money of course. I doubt they would give us anything special that Japan doesn't have. I bet we get the battle scene between MX and VAT at the end.

You are correct, sir!

I still wish they would just bring over the whole thing as KH II FM+, but it's better than nothing. I hope we get the battle scene, but I doubt it. It'd be kinda cool if they made a CG preview for 358/2 Days at the end.

Toxic Uchiha

You are correct, sir!

I still wish they would just bring over the whole thing as KH II FM+, but it's better than nothing. I hope we get the battle scene, but I doubt it. It'd be kinda cool if they made a CG preview for 358/2 Days at the end.

Exactly,but if we didnt get KHIFM+ then we won't get KHI2FM+ unfortunately.

Advent Dusk

Mm hm. Oh well. There's no point in worrying about the past, though. The NA version of CoM awaits!

RoxasandDiZ.gif

Can't Touch This.

This is great, by the way.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Dont feel sad.
Look to the future of waiting forever for new information on the new games, photos of Japanese kids showing off the new game online as you have to play Re:CoM for the hundredth time and don't forget reading lame theorys in KHI. Man I love the future.
title470.jpg

Thanks Advent Dusk.

Advent Dusk

Dont feel sad.
Look to the future of waiting forever for new information on the new games, photos of Japanese kids showing off the new game online as you have to play Re:CoM for the hundredth time and don't forget reading lame theorys in KHI. Man I love the future

Yes...'the future'.

That almost perfectly describes my present, only I don't have Re:CoM yet, so it's slightly worse. :bored:

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
To make money of course. I doubt they would give us anything special that Japan doesn't have. I bet we get the battle scene between MX and VAT at the end.
If they just wanted to make money, Why not send us FM's to get more money??

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
They might not think they'll make enough of a profit to balance out making it for us too. Or they're just jerks. Take your pick.
Jerks
I mean it cost millions of dollars to send a game over seas
  • Advertising
  • Editing diolgue and scenes for ERSB standards
  • Voice actors
  • Materials for games
  • Game manuals have to be written and the game cases have to be made.
Not to mention the cost for man power to do all these tasks. Because of this many Japanese video game companies view sending games overseas as a risk because if the games don't sells they lose their profits. And with the stock market declining like this no one has money to lose.

Advent Dusk

I mean it cost millions of dollars to send a game over seas
  • <LI itxtvisited="1">Advertising <LI itxtvisited="1">Editing diolgue and scenes for ERSB standards <LI itxtvisited="1">Voice actors <LI itxtvisited="1">Materials for games
  • Game manuals have to be written and the game cases have to be made.
Not to mention the cost for man power to do all these tasks. Because of this many Japanese video game companies view sending games overseas as a risk because if the games don't sells they lose their profits. And with the stock market declining like this no one has money to lose.

Yeah, all that crap costs plenty of green. Its a whole lot cheaper just to add some special stuff to a game you've already made and sell it to an audience who it's easier to sell it to than to waste time on us here in North America.

Europeans, I'm sorry about Re:CoM. You deserve it too.

Toxic Uchiha

Dont feel sad.
Look to the future of waiting forever for new information on the new games, photos of Japanese kids showing off the new game online as you have to play Re:CoM for the hundredth time and don't forget reading lame theorys in KHI. Man I love the future.

Thanks Advent Dusk.

Well I'm just upset that I dont have the american version of KH2FM+ because I already have it.

Advent Dusk

The world deserves the game

Now if only Square would translate it into Martian...then everyone one would be happy!

Oh, I thought of another yet still unlikely reason why they're bringing it over. See, we whined so much when we didn't get KH2 FM+ that they decided to give us something.

Woohoo! We did it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back