• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kurt Zisa

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key Kaliber

1: Summon Tinker Bell, immediatley!
2: Take out those orbs! When he spins his blades, dodge roll away, then go back in for the orbs. If he jumps away, keep up with him, or else he'll do his lunge attack and pretty much send u across the arena.
3: Pwn him during his vulnerable stage, and try to block his strikes to give you more time.
4: Cast your strongest spell at his float bubble (it was thundaga for me) and hit the bubble for more MP. Use ethers during the last of these stages. Use all your MP except for one in case you have to heal yourself. When he casts that whirlwind around you, immediatley (like as soon as he does the motion) dodge roll out to the side. It works everytime once you get the hang of it.
5: When his HP hits the orange, he gets more aggresive in both stages, dodge his aerial spinning attacks by running perpendicular to them and using dodge roll. Try to stay in shallow spots in the sand instead of on little hills. Destroy those orbs ASAP or you will probably die.
6: He also gets more aggressive in his float bubble stage, dodge those orbs that jump from the sand with dodge roll and just by running around.
7: Try not to lose Tinker Bell too early. Sooner than his aggression boost is too soon.
8: Don't bother healing/reviving Donald and Goofy, it's a lost cause, just do what you can by yourself.
9: If all else fails....dare i say it...level crunch. *cringes* i know, i hate it too, but your level should be high enough.

Ummm...that's pretty much what i do, i've beaten him before but i'm a little rusty now, working on him again lolol.

Last edited:

MasterHearts7762

1: Summon Tinker Bell, immediatley!
2: Take out those orbs! When he spins his blades, dodge roll away, then go back in for the orbs. If he jumps away, keep up with him, or else he'll do his lunge attack and pretty much send u across the arena.
3: Pwn him during his vulnerable stage, and try to block his strikes to give you more time.
4: Cast your strongest spell at his float bubble (it was thundaga for me) and hit the bubble for more MP. Use ethers during the last of these stages. Use all your MP except for one in case you have to heal yourself. When he casts that whirlwind around you, immediatley (like as soon as he does the motion) dodge roll out to the side. It works everytime once you get the hang of it.
5: When his HP hits the orange, he gets more aggresive in both stages, dodge his aerial spinning attacks by running perpendicular to them and using dodge roll. Try to stay in shallow spots in the sand instead of on little hills. Destroy those orbs ASAP or you will probably die.
6: He also gets more aggressive in his float bubble stage, dodge those orbs that jump from the sand with dodge roll and just by running around.
7: Try not to lose Tinker Bell too early. Sooner than his aggression boost is too soon.
8: Don't bother healing/reviving Donald and Goofy, it's a lost cause, just do what you can by yourself.
9: If all else fails....dare i say it...level crunch. *cringes* i know, i hate it too, but your level should be high enough.

Ummm...that's pretty much what i do, i've beaten him before but i'm a little rusty now, working on him again lolol.

THANK YOU =D i'll try this tomorrow when i get back from school.

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
Summon Tinker Ball.
When he goes in the bubble, use MAGIC. I suggest Fire && Blizzard.
When you're able to attack, then go for it.
Have A LOT of ethers or elixirs with you. It helps.
When he starts swinging himself back and forth, when he goes left to right. Try to jump and glide away. It should work.
When he goes up and down, just dodge roll.
If you repeat it from the bubble part. Eventually he should die.
&& May I suggest you level up some more. I beat him at level 79 && at level 87 on proud mode.

Really, level 65 isn't good enough. Lol.

Hope I helped!

GlaneTheMuffin

Use Aeroga!!!
lol
It helps in the long run.
I haven't fought him iin so long...I can't remember what to do lol
even what everyone said dosent make sense to me anymoar....

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
i beat kurt zisa and the phantom and sephiroth at level 70 so i would atlast go that high.
NOTE-BEATING SEPHIROTH IS A GUARENTEED LVL UP EVRY TIME YOU BEET HIM.

Lies.
Once you get on a high level, you don't level up by fighting him once. Maybe fighting him twice will level you up once.

For example, I'm level 97 now. I beat Sephiroth and I didn't level up, it takes me three times to beat him before I level up.

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts

Lies.
Once you get on a high level, you don't level up by fighting him once. Maybe fighting him twice will level you up once.

For example, I'm level 97 now. I beat Sephiroth and I didn't level up, it takes me three times to beat him before I level up.

thats wierd after i beat him ONCE from the second time on i got lvl up each time i killed him mine or yours may have a glich.

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
thats wierd after i beat him ONCE from the second time on i got lvl up each time i killed him mine or yours may have a glich.

It's not a glitch .-. Lol

It's just that when you're at a really high level, it's harder to level up. So beating Sephiroth after awhile, doesn't level you up unless you fight him one or more time.

Key Kaliber

It took me a little bit to figure out Phantom's element-changing thing, but as soon as i did he turned into pie with whipped cream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back